The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that video is hilarious rbelbin, i was almost in tears again

These videos are cracking me up :D:laughing::rofl: :clapp:.. All of you guys have raised the bar with the video productions!!!

Great videos Biggsy and Belbin.

Wouldn't it beeeeee niiiiiiiiiiice. The prancing really sold the video.

Wouldn't it beeeeee niiiiiiiiiiice. The prancing really sold the video.

That could be said for any video. If there's prancing you can count me in.

Love the music Belbs!!!!

Sent from my Tapatalk App

Another round of Morgan Cup preparation today at Centennial Golf Course in Oak Ridge, TN.

Shot an 88 today. Both nines started rocky with a triple on 1 and 10. Shot a 47 on the front and tripled 10...but then played the last eight holes in only +2 for a 41 back nine (with three penalties). Hit 8 greens in reg today which is nearly double my norm, so that was good.

First time sub-90 this year so not a bad day. Particularly since my xFT wedges were waiting for me when I got home.

nice round AD. My round wasn't so hot today, shot 45 with 2 triples and a double. throw in 2 3 putts, but I did play the last 3 at even par and those holes usually kill me.

I played today but didn't keep score. Was working on cracking the new eggs. I'm encouraged.

Kevin

Holy crap that video is funny.
THe picnic was hysterical.

Awesome videos Biggs and Belbs! You guys are doing a great job.

Nice videos Biggsy and RB. Pretty funny stuff. You may want to start hitting your bunker shots left handed Biggsy, they actually looked/sounded half way decent.

AD, nice round man! I am looking forward to us taking down Esox and Yoccos.

Nice 78 Belbin. Sounds like the putter is starting to come around for you.

I have spent the last hour catching up and laughing, great stuff guys. Keep up the good work.

Belbs, nice video bro. Loved the music and production.

Thanks everyone, they are a lot of fun.

Look at us, we sneaky Paradisians managed to get some video from inside the OEM Kevin Compound.

Well done well done lol

Well done well done lol

Thanks OEM, and others, I had fun channeling my inner OEM. It was everything I could do to stop buying another Razor Hawk driver on "that there Ebay".

Off to the course now, I have a match against one of the best players at our club today. He is a 2 handicap, and he will have to vie me about 4-5 strokes. Funny enough, the hardest "index" holes on our course are the par 5's, so my plan of attack on those is just to keep it in play, hybrids off the tee on the tight holes. I want to make him have to press and try and make birdies on those holes to tie me. I figure the rest will play pretty even.

I'll post back later with how the match went.

Thanks OEM, and others, I had fun channeling my inner OEM. It was everything I could do to stop buying another Razor Hawk driver on "that there Ebay".

Off to the course now, I have a match against one of the best players at our club today. He is a 2 handicap, and he will have to vie me about 4-5 strokes. Funny enough, the hardest "index" holes on our course are the par 5's, so my plan of attack on those is just to keep it in play, hybrids off the tee on the tight holes. I want to make him have to press and try and make birdies on those holes to tie me. I figure the rest will play pretty even.

Good luck today! Strange course layout with the hardest holes being par 5's.

Good luck rbelin, look forward to your posting about your win.

Good luck out there. Take it to him. I'll be playing a very tough course today with golf4life. Considering where I am right now it might get ugly. But it will be a great challenge.

There were a couple posts yesterday about the quick rain showers that happen almost daily in FL. What do you high heat guys suggest as far as rain gear. I have a black pair of Adidas ClimaCool pants that now fit, but what about a top? Do you go with the short sleeve variety? I think I can find a big enough short sleeve Adidas top.

Also, my daughter will be playing some high school tournaments in August. She's going to need some rain gear. What do you Team Hackers members suggest for a rain bottom that fits comfortably over skirts?

Kevin

There were a couple posts yesterday about the quick rain showers that happen almost daily in FL. What do you high heat guys suggest as far as rain gear. I have a black pair of Adidas ClimaCool pants that now fit, but what about a top? Do you go with the short sleeve variety? I think I can find a big enough short sleeve Adidas top.

Also, my daughter will be playing some high school tournaments in August. She's going to need some rain gear. What do you Team Hackers members suggest for a rain bottom that fits comfortably over skirts?

Kevin

Rain gloves are a must for me. Even if it doesn't rain, the humidity can cause problems

Kevin

The baggyer the better for the rain pants, otherwise my skirt gets all bunched up in there and I start One-Ting putts, and Hanksing wedges. I agree about having a rain glove though. You might not use it, but you're going to want to have one on you just in case. For me, I never wear rain gear and probably never will. I stay under my umbrella till I have to hit a shot, and then go back under, and I play in the wetest climate in North America, but take that for what its worth. Maybe I'm just used to being wet all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back