The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you go vintage (the best way to start) you can snag one for about 30 dollars. Add in a cheap leather strop and brush, along with a decent shave soap, and total start up is about 75 bucks. After that though, you are set for quite a while.

I have everything besides the leather strop and a knife. So shouldn't be that expensive then. I googled it and saw new knives for.. stupid high prices :p

This thread used to be about beards darnit.

I still have a beard, not the mountain man kind but anyways. You still need to keep it at bay and shave so one thing does not exclude the other one!

I have everything besides the leather strop and a knife. So shouldn't be that expensive then. I googled it and saw new knives for.. stupid high prices :p
Whippeddog.com

Larry will sell you a user grade straight and strop for very, very fair prices.

I spent damn near the whole day doing Erica's bidding yesterday. Lame! On the bright side, I taught myself how to wire a light fixture and came away unshocked.

I spent damn near the whole day doing Erica's bidding yesterday. Lame! On the bright side, I taught myself how to wire a light fixture and came away unshocked.

That should be marked down as a huge win there Hawk! Well done!

I hate doing that kind of stuff. We we moved in our house, we had a problem with light bulbs breaking off in the socket. So it was me, with a pair of pliers trying to unscrew them. Never once got shocked but always fearful.

I hate doing that kind of stuff. We we moved in our house, we had a problem with light bulbs breaking off in the socket. So it was me, with a pair of pliers trying to unscrew them. Never once got shocked but always fearful.

I know the breakers are off and all, but for some reason there is still a little fear when you grab that wire lol. Regardless, she's happy and I'll be taking payment in the form of extra golf.

Whippeddog.com

Larry will sell you a user grade straight and strop for very, very fair prices.

Cheers! Heading over there now!

Use a potato.

Kevin

I was gonna make an I'm back thread but figured Iput it in here. Been in Tucson most of the weekend dealing with some family illness so please excuse my absence! Also during the week I'm in training so my THP is almost limited to night time. In fact, I'm off to it now but will be back in a few. LOl this may get paged blocked but just in case!

I was gonna make an I'm back thread but figured Iput it in here. Been in Tucson most of the weekend dealing with some family illness so please excuse my absence! Also during the week I'm in training so my THP is almost limited to night time. In fact, I'm off to it now but will be back in a few. LOl this may get paged blocked but just in case!
It's been quiet around here...no I know why...

Welcome back TMex, hope your family is doing well.

It's been quiet around here...no I know why...

Welcome back TMex, hope your family is doing well.

^^^^^ what he said. Missed you man!

Missed you, TMex! Hope all is ok with the family!

I tried, it didnt work. I just got potato pieces all over the place.

I have had some potato success. The needle nose works but is both difficult and kind of scary. I'm not fond of electrocution.

Kevin

Man I need more Tmex in my life.

I have had some potato success. The needle nose works but is both difficult and kind of scary. I'm not fond of electrocution.

Kevin
That's what I used, and yes, it is scary. Even with the breakers off, I still dont trust it.

I know the breakers are off and all, but for some reason there is still a little fear when you grab that wire lol. Regardless, she's happy and I'll be taking payment in the form of extra golf.

Remember the days when you were hoping for other forms of payment?

Well, using a straight will change your tune. I hated shaving. Now I shave every day. Nothing makes you feel more alive than having a straight hovering over your jugular.

I wouldn't trust myself. If I go into that thread and never post again you now know why. Lol.

Wake, I hear ya bout the FSU girls. Might be the hottest in the country and theyre down to party & hook up.

I had my share of Greek mixers at the U which were absolutely crazy. Joining a frat guarantees a great time at any school. Def miss those days!

I suddenly miss my alma mater that much more :/. Between the start of sundress season and the random times you see girls in bathing suits laying out on the giant field between some of the dorms and library, I miss her dearly!

It honestly scared the hell out of me the first time I used a strainght, but now i feel as safe with it as i do with a Mach 3.
I wouldn't trust myself. If I go into that thread and never post again you now know why. Lol.

Hi Tmex. I too miss THP. Hoping for some normalcy in a couple weeks. Who knows, I might just get canned and then I'll have all day.

Hi Tmex. I too miss THP. Hoping for some normalcy in a couple weeks. Who knows, I might just get canned and then I'll have all day.

LOL. I'm looking at that scenario right now hahahaha. Ugh. Fun stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back