The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Way to stand up to her man. :alien:
She loves working the yard, but then again, so do I. Guess she didnt feel like waiting for me to get home from Golf.

She loves working the yard, but then again, so do I. Guess she didnt feel like waiting for me to get home from Golf.

I hear ya. My wife did not work yesterday and I had a busy afternoon so she went ahead and did it.

My yard has become my second obsession after golf this year. Want to have it immaculate by this time next year - got some work to do this evening on it as well.

cant believe Dick Clark died, hes been around forever....RIP

Wow. I can't believe that Dick Clark is gone.

Quick question in regards to the ALbatross Club...

I read this as an advantage to members: A yearly contest for club members giving away a fantastic group of prizes.

Does something like that still apply this late in the year or did I miss the chance for that?

Thanks (figured it wasn't necessary to start a new post for this)

This is news to me, I'm glad you bought it up! I mean another benefit of being a
Albatross Member

This is news to me, I'm glad you bought it up! I mean another benefit of being a
Albatross Member

I try and do what i can! Didn't want to miss out on the fun!

I've now officially been in every state on the eastern seaboard. Cool. South Carolina and Georgia are nice.

My dad's golf club is going to be shown in a story on Golf Central tonight. They just held a charity tournament in the honor of Jonathan Byrd's father, who passed away from cancer a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to watching it, the shows are on at 6 PM and 11 PM.

My dad's golf club is going to be shown in a story on Golf Central tonight. They just held a charity tournament in the honor of Jonathan Byrd's father, who passed away from cancer a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to watching it, the shows are on at 6 PM and 11 PM.

That is awesome!

Hey JR, how far is Montevallo from Atlanta?

I am in Atlanta on business. Can't wait to get back.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I just explored Tech and a bit of Atlanta. I love it so far.

Atlanta is awesome. I like Nashville too.

Next time your in Atlanta you need to go to The Vortex. Get the Double Coronary Bypass Burger!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

8:50pm local time Dallas but my body keeps reminding me that its still on Swedish time 3:50am. Let's see how long I will be able to stay awake :p

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back