The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like soccer and I like football, but both for different reasons. People could very easily say that golf is a boring sport.

Edit: that gif image is hilarious Kmag. Also, Esox that is a funny post.

A funny story quickly. I was on a missions trip to Costa Rica and we were playing indoor soccer. We asked one of the guys to join us and he said, "I don't know, it looks a little rough out there." A friend of mine and I looked at each other and about died laughing at this guy.

Sure, most people see golf as a boring sport. But we weren't talking about golf now ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

i havent had a good sushi in months

That is extremely sad dude. The sushi that I get is not fantastic, but it comes to me fairly cheaply and sates my need well enough. I could buy a wedge for what I will pay for good sushi.

Got to love that Aussie humor:

Got to love that Aussie humor:

Haha! That made me laugh out loud in the schools library, hilarious vid but not appreciated by the people here.

Tappin' for world peace!

It sure is. I try to manipulate my kids all the time.
I can be playing with my daughter, having a fun time. Door opens, she will drop everything and run to see if it's my wife or not. I even try to bribe her with toys, doesnt work.

I can be playing with my daughter, having a fun time. Door opens, she will drop everything and run to see if it's my wife or not. I even try to bribe her with toys, doesnt work.

It all changes when they hit about 2 1/2 - 3 dude. You'll become cool b/c mommy becomes the bad guy, LOL

Yeah WE, she'll try to edge the wife out.

It all changes when they hit about 2 1/2 - 3 dude. You'll become cool b/c mommy becomes the bad guy, LOL

TC, I'm not going to lie to you....that video made me want another kid. Now I'm going to go slam my nuts into a stack of encyclopedias. Thanks! That was cute, that's the best age too, they're a blast!

TC, I'm not going to lie to you....that video made me want another kid. Now I'm going to go slam my nuts into a stack of encyclopedias. Thanks! That was cute, that's the best age too, they're a blast!

Why would you do that? You've been fixed homey.

Is that something that you forgot? Haha.
Oh no, believe me I will never forget that. My experience was one of the worst ever. Not the time nor place for that conversation though!

I just reacted that way after seeing that cute little kid and felt like I wanted another one. I love my daughters more than life itself but the idea of having another at this juncture would be enough to make me want to grab a stack of encyclopedias.

Oh no, believe me I will never forget that. My experience was one of the worst ever. Not the time nor place for that conversation though!

I just reacted that way after seeing that cute little kid and felt like I wanted another one. I love my daughters more than life itself but the idea of having another at this juncture would be enough to make me want to grab a stack of encyclopedias.

Yeah dude, I definitely don't want another one. I'm done, but I'm not getting snipped.

Yeah dude, I definitely don't want another one. I'm done, but I'm not getting snipped.
They'd likely have to use the approach they use on cattle for you anyway.

So you're done but you're not going to do anything to actually prevent it from happening? You ain't done.

So you're done but you're not going to do anything to actually prevent it from happening? You ain't done.
Thats a fact. I think I'm done, I love our little family, I've got my boy and we rock it up and gang up on Mom. We've got the numbers and I don't want that to change.

Erin's on birth control dude. It's some thing that's good for 5 years. I'm definitely done homey.

Erica was talking the other day about child two being mandatory and a third or more being negotiable. I think she's high. I'm scared to have surgery on my junk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back