The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!

Thanks buddy. Also heard back from one of the up and coming golf companies, that's the one I'm most excited about but not gonna get my hopes up yet.

I love coaching. Always have fun - even in the offseason.

Steel Tappin'

Just finished my tax returns. Didn't quite get what I was expecting, but that is no big deal. My car will be paid off once I get the money.

Just finished my tax returns. Didn't quite get what I was expecting, but that is no big deal. My car will be paid off once I get the money.

Congrats on getting the car paid off! We have 2 cars: 1 is paid off and the other will be on April 16th.

Great feeling not having that outgoing monthly payment!!

this just made me literally go 'whoa' at my desk....

Apple's market capitalization is fast approaching half a trillion dollars, making it either the largest or second-largest company in the world behind Exxon Mobil

this too....

Facebook is preparing for an IPO that will likely dwarf Google's entrance to the public markets in 2004
Check this out;

Spoiler
apple-cash-market-cap-infographic.jpg

Woah. Where'd you find those facts? Pretty cool.

I'm having one hell of a day today, and it just keeps getting worse and worse, then a little better, but then worse.

I'm having one hell of a day today, and it just keeps getting worse and worse, then a little better, but then worse.

Sorry dude. I was gonna say its almost over but then I remembered your a few hours behind.

--
tapatalk

If I owned Apple, I would play golf at Ballybunion, which I purchased, while having 18 caddies drive a fleet of 18 carts, each carrying a different set of component clubs. I would play each hole with a different set.

If I owned Apple.

Kevin

Sorry dude. I was gonna say its almost over but then I remembered your a few hours behind.

--
tapatalk
Ya a few hours left but its ok, just one of those days.

If I owned Apple, I would play golf at Ballybunion, which I purchased, while having 18 caddies drive a fleet of 18 carts, each carrying a different set of component clubs. I would play each hole with a different set.

If I owned Apple.

Kevin

Epic!!

If I owned Apple.

Kevin

Fantastic! I wish I owned 1% of Apple.

Someone told me today that I really need to watch 'Warrior' - said it was amazing. Any thoughts from THP'ers?

Speaking of owning large corporations, I'm going to go make friends with Mark Zuckerburg. He could use a good friend and I could use some money. :D

I came upon this site looking to make fun of jake....its hilarious!!

http://yourkidsartsucks.com/
Yhat's awesome. I Facebooked that.

I did it for 4.5 years. What you're doing is NOTHING compared to that. :smile:
Wow, one year was enough for us.

Congrats on getting the car paid off! We have 2 cars: 1 is paid off and the other will be on April 16th.

Great feeling not having that outgoing monthly payment!!
We had no car payments for four years. Now we will have one until 2015.

Just for you smalls.

This guy later died...

T3lP2.gif

Just for you smalls.

This guy later died...

T3lP2.gif

This proves there are two kinds of soccer. Women's soccer. And women's soccer.

Kevin

This proves there are two kinds of soccer. Women's soccer. And women's soccer.

Kevin

Soccer is a stupid and boring sport anyway.

Taptaptap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back