The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it can be looked at that way, but it really depends on how often, when and what. THP can see how often someone comes to the site, so it makes it rather easy to see if someone is being honest in that thread. We will always gravitate towards those that post on the forum when it comes to testing. Always. I dont think someone has to make 5000 posts per month to be active, but making a few each day is not so much to ask for I dont think. However lets look at the flip side. Lets say someone seems to only post or the majority of their posts are in the banter away, rant of the day or sports talk, are they active on THP? Lets say a person makes 300 posts per month, but only 20 of them are about golf, are they active?

Its tough to establish what is active and what's not, but we will always support those that support us first.

Hate to admit, I am guilty of this one.

I think it can be looked at that way, but it really depends on how often, when and what. THP can see how often someone comes to the site, so it makes it rather easy to see if someone is being honest in that thread. We will always gravitate towards those that post on the forum when it comes to testing. Always. I dont think someone has to make 5000 posts per month to be active, but making a few each day is not so much to ask for I dont think. However lets look at the flip side. Lets say someone seems to only post or the majority of their posts are in the banter away, rant of the day or sports talk, are they active on THP? Lets say a person makes 300 posts per month, but only 20 of them are about golf, are they active?

Its tough to establish what is active and what's not, but we will always support those that support us first.

Nice flip-side perspective there buddy. I agree with you though. I have my ways of defining "active", as I'm sure you do as well. It's nice that we can chat about it and get some stuff from the convo.

Nice flip-side perspective there buddy. I agree with you though. I have my ways of defining "active", as I'm sure you do as well. It's nice that we can chat about it and get some stuff from the convo.

Absolutely. That is what makes this forum so special and unique. I think its important to understand and important for people to have input.

ddxu - does your wife know about your time on match.com? :laughing:

I did like the one response, "this testing opportunity might be the perfect opportunity for me to open up a but more on the forum."

Might?

Some would say I post a lot, but that question made me think about my posts and the threads they are in.

ddxu - does your wife know about your time on match.com? :laughing:

I was wondering the same thing. HAHAHA

Her head's been in the toilet the last 2 weeks, so I need to keep my options open. :angel:

We found the owner of the house we're trying to buy on there, so we're doing some basic internet stalking to help with our bidding.

back from vacation, did I miss anything good?

Mondays are terrible. Discuss.

Awful. For some reason it was 59* outside last night but 99* in our bedroom. That means no sleep for Kmac.

Mondays are fine for me. I gotta get the oil changed, but that's about it.

Awful. For some reason it was 59* outside last night but 99* in our bedroom. That means no sleep for Kmac.

KMac, master of heat in the bedroom. :bulgy-eyes:

Crack a window?

KMac, master of heat in the bedroom. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL, that's all that makes sense. How is it almost 100* inside when it is 59* outside?

On a positive note, the bloody headaches have stopped! I knew it was just me coming off the caffeine, but that doesn't make it suck any less.

No Monday!! Go away

LOL, that's all that makes sense. How is it almost 100* inside when it is 59* outside?

He must have gotten 'THP Forum Testing Moderator' embroidered on his Sligo pajamas. I dig it.

He must have gotten 'THP Forum Testing Moderator' embroidered on his Sligo pajamas. I dig it.

lol its prob pink and a bunny outfit like in a christmas story too.

Flying to Philly today....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Flying to Philly today....

Nice, time to get a DiNic's roast pork sandwich.

Dudes both windows were open. I dunno what it was but I was trying to sleep but couldnt because I was mad about being hot. I hate being hot at night.

Nice, time to get a DiNic's roast pork sandwich.

What is this u speak of? Need more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back