The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally home from my work trip to Miami. Glad to be home, I swear my life has been a whirlwind the past month-ish.

Congrats dude. Grab those kids and say "Glad to be home, be right back".
Then will you bring me some Shaners and Big Olafs?

I kid of course. Welcome to Paradise.

Congrats dude. Grab those kids and say "Glad to be home, be right back".
Then will you bring me some Shaners and Big Olafs?

I kid of course. Welcome to Paradise.
I could go for both of those right about now.

That reminds me, Ricky.. Don't touch my pillow in ATL

Are you rooming with Ricky?

War I'm headed back from Miami now, attended FIME this morning

One of our cable boxes was hit by lightening last night and after 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast they said they couldn't have someone come out until Sunday to swap the boxes, but I could come to a local service center and switch them. So I am here now and I am number 53 and they are on number 32. I am going to he here a while. I love that they have 7 stations but only 2 have employees working at them.

Ugh, that sounds worse than the DMV.
One of our cable boxes was hit by lightening last night and after 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast they said they couldn't have someone come out until Sunday to swap the boxes, but I could come to a local service center and switch them. So I am here now and I am number 53 and they are on number 32. I am going to he here a while. I love that they have 7 stations but only 2 have employees working at them.

I lol at golf courses not recognizing who they are dealing with when I ask for pricing....

Sounds like Comcast is worse then Time Warner! As many times as I had to go up to exchange equipment, I never had more than a few people ahead of me. 21 people ahead of you sucks! At least you have a smartphone to pass the time!

I've never dealt with Comcast, but I have heard horror stories during my time at Auburn

Tivo would have made the lightning strike its biatch.

I thought the snowbirds were gone and the city was empty. Liars! I'm glad I have THP and solitaire on my phone.

Although I will say there is some fun people watching to be had here. This lady is yelling at the Comcast employee because she doesn't own a high def TV so why is she paying for a high def box. The employee keeps trying to explain that they do not offer SD boxes only HD. So she is paying for the equipment not for HD but this lady is not understanding this and keep trying to argue her point.

My wife is going to her parents to take a bath in their jet tub and then staying to watch Big Brother with her Mom while I watch the kids....as soon as I get home from work. I LOVE my kids, but today sucked and I just want to sit on the couch and have a beer. But nooooooooooooo.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lol, I randomly ran into the New Mexico governess (Susanna Martinez) at target, it was so random

My wife is going to her parents to take a bath in their jet tub and then staying to watch Big Brother with her Mom while I watch the kids....as soon as I get home from work. I LOVE my kids, but today sucked and I just want to sit on the couch and have a beer. But nooooooooooooo.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ouch, are they old enough for tie up games?

Well, I found me a new running partner. Half mile in and he just starts trotting along beside me.

561852_10151785934601212_22015911_n.jpg

So after 1 1/2 hours waiting to swap the box, I get home and they gave me a bad box. It powers on but just keeps cycling through the boot but won't actually boot up. You better believe I will be the first person they see tomorrow so I don't have to wait that long again. Although I did really enjoy the people watching.

Well, I found me a new running partner. Half mile in and he just starts trotting along beside me.

561852_10151785934601212_22015911_n.jpg

It would be better if he was a bit meaner, it could be some extra incentive.

So after 1 1/2 hours waiting to swap the box, I get home and they gave me a bad box. It powers on but just keeps cycling through the boot but won't actually boot up. You better believe I will be the first person they see tomorrow so I don't have to wait that long again. Although I did really enjoy the people watching.

I feel like this is the calm before the GG storm. If you rage on them, will you please record it for me?! hahaha!

Hate that you did all that just for a garbage box.

Take a golf club with you. Then it won't matter whether you're the first one there or not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back