The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try this. Is it your own recipe or where did you get it from?

I have a pretty basic recipe committed to memory. But, you can find numerous recipes online. The trick is to use a stand mixer than kneading the dough by hand.

I just want to go ahead and put it on record: I'm not real happy with any of you folks going to the outing this weekend. I've got a wedding to go to and family coming into town. I don't think I'll get to play golf all weekend. So not only do I not get to go to the demo day, I don't get golf of any kind.

I just want to go ahead and put it on record: I'm not real happy with any of you folks going to the outing this weekend. I've got a wedding to go to and family coming into town. I don't think I'll get to play golf all weekend. So not only do I not get to go to the demo day, I don't get golf of any kind.

Thats almost rant worthy

We promise not to have too much fun... Bwahahaha

I was totally ready to pull the trigger on $240 worth of pudding.

I agree with Greg. First outing I've missed and it's starting to become a little more lame right about now. I'll miss all you turds!

I agree with Greg. First outing I've missed and it's starting to become a little more lame right about now. I'll miss all you turds!

It's not too late to come!

Well, maybe it is too late. But you should come anyway. I'll check an air mattress on my flight (and even cover Delta's asinine luggage fee) if you do it.

You'll be there in spirit buddy

Drowing my sorrows away with 7 other THPers on Friday because none of us could make the outing.

I was totally ready to pull the trigger on $240 worth of pudding.
If a guy with bologna sandwiches for feet shows up at the outing, I'm going to lose it.

Just noticed that the when the attic fan is on, hot air gets sucked out of the attic through the bathroom fans. Turn them on when you have the attic fan going!

Oh, also my friend bought a Ford EcoBoost.... Never have I wanted a Ford but I want that truck so nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I have an EcoBoost and I love it. I wasn't a Ford fan either, but I am now.

G6xeDkV.gif

I like how the security guard just stands there with his hands in his pockets. hahahaha thanks

I hate when I hit the ball well for the last couple weeks then hit the range during the day before league play tonight and stink.

Perhaps I'm not the range type

Jesus Pete!!! Just noticed that there was a new banter thread. The last one lasted for a whopping...5 months? We talk too much! What is this the third iteration in the last 12 months?

Jesus Pete!!! Just noticed that there was a new banter thread. The last one lasted for a whopping...5 months? We talk too much! What is this the third iteration in the last 12 months?

Something like that. Crazy.

I may have something big happening in the next couple days. If it works out could be a big stepping stone for me and the next part of my life.

I may have something big happening in the next couple days. If it works out could be a big stepping stone for me and the next part of my life.

Good luck wake!

Best of luck, Wake!

Always good to hear posts like this! Congrats, hopefully!

Sounds awesome wake. Good luck.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back