The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta to Boston and there's a baby a row back on my 4:00. I might be on TV later.

For the first time in a while, I think I am ready to play golf this weekend.
New stuff to test out, courses are looking amazing and it will give me a chance to get a warm up round in before Cali next week.

New stuff to test out, courses are looking amazing and it will give me a chance to get a warm up round in before Cali next week.

about time!

Have they overseeded yet in your area?

This I like to hear.

It also makes me despise Oklahoma, but that's ok. Get after it dude, lots of fun shiny things to tinker with!

Have they overseeded yet in your area?

I have no idea. Between traveling and not playing, I have not checked. But our home course looks immaculate from the road.

That's awesome to hear. Get that fire for golf back!!

Have fun out there buddy. Working hard on my putting has me wanting to play as often as possible right now.

I have no idea. Between traveling and not playing, I have not checked. But our home course looks immaculate from the road.
Sounds like we need to play at U.P. this weekend.

Well then, since I am sure Ward has a wedding to go to, this sounds like a plan. :D

Poor Wardy. Is he open for 2014 Morgan Cup weekend?

#areyousure

Poor Wardy. Is he open for 2014 Morgan Cup weekend?

#areyousure

He says he is. He is missing the gauntlet for his 27th wedding of the year. I think he has become the official garden gnome of FL weddings.

He says he is. He is missing the gauntlet for his 27th wedding of the year. I think he has become the official garden gnome of FL weddings.
He moonlights as a Mini-Elvis Wedding Singer.

mmminielvispic33.jpg

I'm laughing out loud in the office at the "garden gnome of weddings" comment.

That weekend is locked up as unavailable hehe.

We just had a friend get engaged a week ago too..

Lots of locked up weekends...strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back