The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge mess at the house after graduation. Ugh.

throw half in the dish washer and the other half down the new disposal

problem solved lol

You work in politics. A political office told you you needed to do something. And of course they were lying. Does it surprise you?

Not this office it doesn't. I don't want to bring politics in to it, but let's just say this is par for the course from one side of the isle. It's night and day how each side is run. But I don't want to start a debate on that.

Black Friday at the office, 6 are going to lose their jobs today...ugh..some good people are being let go

Black Friday at the office, 6 are going to lose their jobs today...ugh..some good people are being let go

Those days suck.....and it seems to be happening more and more these days.

Text between me and my boss

4627e714-fd65-0d3f.jpg

Those days suck.....and it seems to be happening more and more these days.

It sure does and with the new tax changes being put into place, its only going to get worse. Hard to believe in an election year that things are going to get worse.

It sure does and with the new tax changes being put into place, its only going to get worse. Hard to believe in an election year that things are going to get worse.

No kidding...isn't everybody (Washington) supposed to be trying to WOO votes by making all those decisions they SHOULD HAVE BEEN making over the last 4 years? I get tired of politics...all of them...just professional BSers.

Sorry to hear that Tad.

No kidding...isn't everybody (Washington) supposed to be trying to WOO votes by making all those decisions they SHOULD HAVE BEEN making over the last 4 years? I get tired of politics...all of them...just professional BSers.

Me too and unfortunately I work in politics on the IT side though. I try to leave the politics alone.

Sucks to hear that Freddie.

Damn Dean, doesn't give you a lot of confidence. I bet they say it's time for lunch in about 15 minutes.

This is JR's Toilet. He left the computer in here while he went off to get some more hot sauce. I don't have long...

If you are reading this, you have to save me. I can't take this torture anymore.

My address is--- oh god, he's back!

This is the view from the inside of JR's toilet:

35-70775-F.jpg

While I wont let this get into a political discussion (we have the debate room for that), they are going to win votes by demanding tax on the wealthy. Of course they wont further explain that by doing so, the wealthy business owners are forced to lay off and not increase hiring.

People who call me and then come into my office asking if I saw their email yet need to go away....far away.....

People who call me and then come into my office asking if I saw their email yet need to go away....far away.....

sending you a text as we speak! figure id add onto your rant! lol

huge peeve of mine too, I like when they come in within a minute of sending the email

While I wont let this get into a political discussion (we have the debate room for that), they are going to win votes by demanding tax on the wealthy. Of course they wont further explain that by doing so, the wealthy business owners are forced to lay off and not increase hiring.

With the cuts in Healthcare lately, what have they done to resolve the loss of revenue for businesses? They have lessened the staffing requirements, basically telling us to cut staff. Love the way the Gov works.

This is the scariest thing to me as a small business owner, most of our clients are larger employers and if the trend continues, I don't see small business in America lasting as long as they could. It's very sad!!!

I don't see why the tax rate can't be what it was when Clinton was in office. Never heard these kind of problems then, and we had a surplus, not a deficit.

I went to Golf Tec on Wednesday for my fitting. I have been waiting since then for the numbers to show up in my user area on their site. I want to post some thoughts about it, but want to include my numbers. Frustrating!

Hire veterans for the tax breaks!

A bag of ice on my right hand, this sucker really hurts this morning. Anyone ever try to type on THP with their left hand (righties)? Whats worst is trying to poor my coffee, the table sits to the right of my recliner, lol.

This is the scariest thing to me as a small business owner, most of our clients are larger employers and if the trend continues, I don't see small business in America lasting as long as they could. It's very sad!!!

I don't see why the tax rate can't be what it was when Clinton was in office. Never heard these kind of problems then, and we had a surplus, not a deficit.

Because that was during the dot.com boom.

Hire veterans for the tax breaks!

That only works if they are qualified and apply.

my rant is too much politics in the rant thread

Because that was during the dot.com boom.

That only works if they are qualified and apply.

True, but business owners should also be willing to meet them halfway and be willing to provide some training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back