The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in the car for 7 hours yesterday with the kids. And they call this a vacation!!

I also drank a little too much last night and don't feel so hawt this morning. Sucks.

We were in the car for 7 hours yesterday with the kids. And they call this a vacation!!

I also drank a little too much last night and don't feel so hawt this morning. Sucks.
Hopefully you took a couple days off when you get back to vacation from the vacation. Been there.

At least you had a valid reason to drink too much. :alien2:

We were drinking beer and playing corn hole. Man, I'm good at both.

I got moved offices yesterday. Two doors down and service goes from 4 bars of 3G to one bar of EDGE service in the new digs. FMJ!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

That is crappy COLT, sounds like you need to talk to IT.

Not fun. That'll make the day drag on.

Rant: JR had the kitchen lights on in his torture video and all but 1 bulb was out or one switch turned on only 1 light. I watched the entire video and kept glancing back at that one little light.

Rant 2: I think I just realized I have a case of OCD thanks to that :/

You?! OCD!! Naaaaa.....

Hehe

This rant is for my poor wife. Apparently like half of Illinois' network went down this morning including their branch in Springfield so the poor woman has been up since about 1:30 AM working.

Was getting in the car this morning. When I stepped up into my SUV, my left foot slipped out from under me and split the entire crotchal region of my pants. Good start to the day...haha

Some things bother me more than they should I guess. Plus I'm hungover

Was getting in the car this morning. When I stepped up into my SUV, my left foot slipped out from under me and split the entire crotchal region of my pants. Good start to the day...haha

at least you were at home where you have options right?

I am tired. Good thing it's friday

at least you were at home where you have options right?

Yeah with the exception of the fact that I have 5 pairs of work pants that I rotate (I am cheap..haha) and the other 4 are in the wash..haha. Jeans it is today.

Yeah with the exception of the fact that I have 5 pairs of work pants that I rotate (I am cheap..haha) and the other 4 are in the wash..haha. Jeans it is today.

we have casual friday , so jeans for me today too

not that anyone would care, out of the 7 people in my dept theres only 2 here, and luckily I only "work" til 11am, over/under on actual work getting done has to be 20 minutes

not that anyone would care, out of the 7 people in my dept theres only 2 here, and luckily I only "work" til 11am, over/under on actual work getting done has to be 20 minutes

I can wear jeans every day but I just prefer pants. They are more comfortable to me. And breathable to the fellas.. It gets hot in here sometimes..haha

I hate driving

and after driving 9.5 hours to get back from VA on Sunday, im now driving 4 hours today and 4 hours Sunday to visit my in-laws.....SHOOT ME

I've had a few days in the past where I would have to with the under ..

I've had a few days in the past where I would have to with the under ..

its almost a guarantee. 2 hours in and Ive done maybe 5-10 minutes

Huge mess at the house after graduation. Ugh.

Don't those Iowans clean? Don't want them getting bored now. Tell her to put them to work.

Woke up at 330 this morning to get ready to head down to NYC for work. 3 offices to visit on what looks like an easy day. Called the first office yesterday to confirm a time and was told 830. That meant I needed to leave earlier but what the heck, maybe it means I get home earlier and get in 18 holes tonight instead of 9. So I get to the building at 820, awesome plenty of time to get stuff ready. It's now an hour later and nobody is at the office. Been sitting outside the door since I got here. WTF!

The are ditching you, ddec. Sorry, but I had a talk with them late yesterday and we decided it had to be done.

Woke up at 330 this morning to get ready to head down to NYC for work. 3 offices to visit on what looks like an easy day. Called the first office yesterday to confirm a time and was told 830. That meant I needed to leave earlier but what the heck, maybe it means I get home earlier and get in 18 holes tonight instead of 9. So I get to the building at 820, awesome plenty of time to get stuff ready. It's now an hour later and nobody is at the office. Been sitting outside the door since I got here. WTF!

You work in politics. A political office told you you needed to do something. And of course they were lying. Does it surprise you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back