The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby had it all wrong. If you want equipment you need to kiss up to Kmac!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I need to use that philosophy more often.

Lol. You'll see.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm not a troll. I can be if you want me too though. I'm pretty decent at it.

I'm not a troll. I can be if you want me too though. I'm pretty decent at it.

Nah, besides

128767285298118421.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

After a long day that started with mowing the lawn at 8 this morning, I arrived home at midnight to realize I don't have my house keys. I try everything to get it, came REALLY close to busting out a window. I ended up driving to my GF's house in BFE to get her copy. Just to make a ****** situation shittier I had to stop for gas on the way.

The good news is I think I made it back in record time. I hauled butt the whole way, caught every red light (11 lights) and never once got behind someone.

I am sure I have been more pissed off at myself before... but I don't know when.

Sucks Wake. You don't keep a key under the mat or anything like that?

Sucks Wake. You don't keep a key under the mat or anything like that?

Nope, I keep a key with all of my car keys but its not a problem, but I wasn't driving my car or truck.

Nope, I keep a key with all of my car keys but its not a problem, but I wasn't driving my car or truck.

Dude, hidden fake rock or even a fake sprinkler head. Works awesomely.

Dude, hidden fake rock or even a fake sprinkler head. Works awesomely.

I always laugh when I walk up to a house with one rock sitting in the flower bed in the front yard. Since I don't have irrigation, the sprinkler head would kinda stand out.

I have some decent places to put a key, but like I said I would have never thought it would be a problem... guess I was wrong.

Wow! Who the heck was that guy?

Read like an incognito "return of the banned"

And JB... To be clear - I will never kiss your a$$ even though you are a delightful fella to spend time with :D

I just caught up on that. Wow, is all I have to say. Trying to make people feel bad because they get chances to test equipment and from time to time, you know, enjoy what they are testing and shout it out. Really? What a muh-roon, as Bugs Bunny would say.

My bag is clearly that of a OEM homer and someone that has been influenced by the evil, biased reviews of THP and it's equipment cronies. Give me a break. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I buy a new Callaway uPro MX+ off the bay and they shipped it right away.
I was supposed to get it on Friday, but no.....stupid train derailment in Wolf Point Montana has it delayed tilll who knows when !

Is ok now to openly bash members now?

just wondering

Well, when people come on to the forum with the intent of trying to stir up trouble and then proceed to state that the people that run it have no integrity - it is not taken lightly and many here that KNOW the people will take it personally.

To specifically answer your question, I guess it depends on what you deem bashing. Giving an opinion of someone's perceived intents is ok, when you start getting into name calling, etc - that is when it will not be acceptable.

where's teh bashing taking place? Ive been gone all weekend, need to get caught back up on the dirt lol

[video=youtube;710-G2SgsNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=710-G2SgsNE[/video]

waking up at 4am on my day off just to make sure the guy covering my shift actually goes to work lol... epic

I buy a new Callaway uPro MX+ off the bay and they shipped it right away.
I was supposed to get it on Friday, but no.....stupid train derailment in Wolf Point Montana has it delayed tilll who knows when !

Having to wait for new gear sucks, especially if the wait is caused by outside forces. Hope everyone on the train is ok though.

Waiting for the ferry to Vancouver at 5:30 in the morning which leaves at 7 but the Starbucks here doesn't open till 6! WTF???

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for the ferry to Vancouver at 5:30 in the morning which leaves at 7 but the Starbucks here doesn't open till 6! WTF???

I feel your pain...I need some coffee NOW!!!!!

I feel your pain...I need some coffee NOW!!!!!

I just got some. I wish you luck in your coffee search.

I miss few things about CA, but on thing is Peets coffee. Starbucks is the only coffee house around here and I've never liked the stuff...

I may have to just order online.

Paperwork that I have to finish at my job after my shift is over is the freaking bane of my existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back