The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude, that is awful. I feel like recently, every time I get over an injury, a new one pops up. Hope you feel better dude.

Thanks. It's nagging and irritating more than anything. I just hope it's nothing big and that it just goes away.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. It's nagging and irritating more than anything. I just hope it's nothing big and that it just goes away.

Rub some dirt on it bro!

Last edited:
I hurt my wrist while working out on Saturday. It was during kickboxing, I've hit the bag awkwardly before and had a stinger that lasts a few minutes. This was 3 days ago and it almost feels like it's getting worse. Frick this sucks! No time for an injury!

Pain is a liar. P4B doesn't have time for pain, rub some dirt on it and get back to kicking ass.

Then go to the doctor.

Work sucked today, so much so that I didn't even get to see my daughter today, she was sleeping when I left and in bed for the night when I got home.

I hurt my wrist while working out on Saturday. It was during kickboxing, I've hit the bag awkwardly before and had a stinger that lasts a few minutes. This was 3 days ago and it almost feels like it's getting worse. Frick this sucks! No time for an injury!

JakeNation has no time for injuries.

Work sucked today, so much so that I didn't even get to see my daughter today, she was sleeping when I left and in bed for the night when I got home.

Awe man that is tough. Will make it that much more special seeing her tomorrow night!

No good man. Hope it feels better ASAP

JakeNation has no time for injuries.

Awe man that is tough. Will make it that much more special seeing her tomorrow night!

I agree with you on both points wholeheartedly! You better go give Jake a head butt so he stops whining about his wrist.

I agree with you on both points wholeheartedly! You better go give Jake a head butt so he stops whining about his wrist.

Consider it done!

First exam tomorrow at 8 am. Why do I have an 8 am exam when I have no 8 am classes? Nonsense. Oh well, time for bed.

First exam tomorrow at 8 am. Why do I have an 8 am exam when I have no 8 am classes? Nonsense. Oh well, time for bed.

simple answer, university admin is a joke hhah

The exam schedules were always ********. I set up my classes a certain way for a reason. It sucked when I was working full time MWFS and had Tuesday/Thursday classes, and then had all my exams on my work days.

ah.

You're right buddy, it's not worth it. Not worth your time.

I know. Thanks. Though it does feel pretty cool to be sitting here, talking to the anti-Christ, as I am lead to believe you are. LOL.

Going from having a month off to 12 hr days what the ????

Good Luck on your exam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back