The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on?

yeah what's going on?

hope your THP day is better tomorrow Nate.

Nate is confusion has confused everyone else.

Thus its my semi-rant since I have no clue why his confusion has confused everyone else.

Mind bottled.

It's cool......got it worked out. Just a misunderstanding that I think got cleared up. Ready for a Monday drink already.

go get your drank on

It's cool......got it worked out. Just a misunderstanding that I think got cleared up. Ready for a Monday drink already.

A big ol' glass of happiness. You get your drink fella. You've earned it.

Plus, Annika is on the horizon!!!!

Have got to start touching up on my Swedish!

No doubt, that is really impressive. I thought the Paige McKenzie thing last year was awesome. No offense to Paige, but shes not Ms. 59

Have got to start touching up on my Swedish!

Thank goodness she speaks English...I've heard Swedish is tough!!

And you know that some folks choose not to get it.....

Yeah, and they are the ones ranting about getting the flu . . . :eyepoke:

Facebook is down! How will we ever cure cancer with likes now????

It wasnt a big deal. Just so sick of seeing the Like to cure cancer stuff. Or the Like if you wish you were here stuff. It just clogs it up.

It wasnt a big deal. Just so sick of seeing the Like to cure cancer stuff. Or the Like if you wish you were here stuff. It just clogs it up.

You know how to make that stuff go away right?

Yes but not on my phone. I have to do it from a computer. And Nate, it was a joke man.

You make it go away by asking all your friends to like it too, right? :alien:

Lol, exactly.

I hurt my wrist while working out on Saturday. It was during kickboxing, I've hit the bag awkwardly before and had a stinger that lasts a few minutes. This was 3 days ago and it almost feels like it's getting worse. Frick this sucks! No time for an injury!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Damn dude, that is awful. I feel like recently, every time I get over an injury, a new one pops up. Hope you feel better dude.

Well the whole not getting a flu shot because "it will never happen to me" scenario bit me in the butt. Wont get into details, but let's just say today was the first time I made it out of bed for more than 5 min since Friday. Glad to be back and moving at least now and back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back