The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That us a rough one sud.

I would rant about waking up at 7 AM. But it's Christmas, there's no complaining on Christmas.

Working 7a-4p today, which I expected since I work Christmas just about every year. I did not expect to have chills and bodyaches overnight and wake up multiple times throughout the night. I'm at work now, I'm hoping the Sudafed and Tylenol kicks in pretty soon. Part of me wants to fall back asleep, but I'm trying to suck it up because I don't want to have to make up the time later if I leave early today.

JB: I woke up and that's what really matters, right? :)

Ary: oof. I feel ya.

Last edited:
Working 7a-4p today, which I expected since I work Christmas just about every year. I did not expect to have chills and bodyaches overnight and wake up multiple times throughout the night. I'm at work now, I'm hoping the Sudafed and Tylenol kicks in pretty soon. Part of me wants to fall back asleep, but I'm trying to suck it up because I don't want to have to make up the time later if I leave early today.

Hang in there doc!

Feel better Doc!

Get to feeling better Ary.

Hang in there doc!

Feel better Doc!

Hope you feel better Ary.

Get to feeling better Ary.

Thanks guys. The only thing that makes today better is that I'm working with an awesome crew, it's pretty much the same people every year that work on Christmas here, so we all get along pretty well. The other good part is that I get off at 4 PM, should be able to rest a lot at home after that. Probably going to collapse on the couch and watch the NBA games.

9 people in the house this morning, one bathroom.

Daughter just threw up all over and inlaws just got a flat tire coming down here to visit...uggghhh

And now my sister is being taken to the hospital...what the heck is going on today

Oh goodness Mike. I hope all works out.

Dang, Mike. I'm sure it will turn around soon enough.

So my mother in law (who is 70) got me Bill O'Reilly's book for Christmas, and she got my wife (her daughter) Fifty Shades of Grey for Christmas. Pretty sure she is just trolling us at this point.

At least I have some Lamkin 3Gens to fill out my bag.

Thanks guys, everything was ok with her yesterday and suddenly hit her now real bad pains on one side and throwing up a lot I guess, we know she will be allright, but talk about crummy timing

So my mother in law (who is 70) got me Bill O'Reilly's book for Christmas, and she got my wife (her daughter) Fifty Shades of Grey for Christmas. Pretty sure she is just trolling us at this point.

At least I have some Lamkin 3Gens to fill out my bag.

Trust me, you'll like when she reads 50 Shades...

Thanks guys, everything was ok with her yesterday and suddenly hit her now real bad pains on one side and throwing up a lot I guess, we know she will be allright, but talk about crummy timing

Dang dude, hope she is ok.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Apendex?

Holy s---, bringing your kid into an Emergency Department for a bug bite makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

Holy s---, bringing your kid into an Emergency Department for a bug bite makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

Is it frowned upon to prescribe something for stupid parents? Or even just laugh in their face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back