The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt it and usually I'm very conscious about that. Let it slip this time.
Im terrible about it. I actually own a few of the redbox movies now.

They have a set time table where once you have it so many nights it is yours.

I'm an idiot and redbox got me.
Cost me 8 bucks for a movie I didn't even watch. Rented it before Christmas, got busy, forgot about it, finally returned it.
Dang

This is why I don't do Redbox.....I am horrible about returning movies.

Arm and shoulder are going to be hurtin in the morn.

played the Navy Marine course here today get to the tee box nobody in our fairway just some guys on the green so i think its the guys in front of us hit a drive that has a lil baby fade down the middle right side of the fairway about 125 then the other 2 guys im playing with hit then when we are halfway to our tee shots the group that was on the green leaves so im thinking cool this will be a quick day but all of a sudden a group from the opposite fairway (which i thought was playing the opposite hole) come onto the green im thinking wth is goin on here turns out the 4 some that was actually in front of us ended up hitting all their tee shots into the opposite fairway couldnt make it over or through the trees and they said our teeshots were wizzing by them lol i guess the object of golf on a straight ass hole is to play the oppostie fairway now whoda thunk

After a 12 hour straight drive, I'm home from a vacation and can't wait to not wear a heavy jacket and play golf with THP'ers

I was due a slightly used Titliest 910 D2 driver at anytime so when I saw the UPS man in the driveway I was stoked! Sure nuff there was a long box left in the garage. I went out and snagged that sucker like a bass fisher on a hot bed :blob:. Popped the box opened and there sat a Nike wedge :bulgy-eyes:. I was in shocked and started speaking in tongues and stuff and Kellybo says, "what the heck is wrong with you old man"! I then showed her the new wedge that I didn't order and asked her if she ordered me something, I was not aware of. She shook her head no and we looked real hard at the invoice. It had the driver listed on it but it was shipped somewhere up to Connecticut where it's snowing. We sent the guy a email and I called him after I got my wits back about me. He had read the email and already had contacted UPS to have the driver rerout my driver back to Georgia. He also sent me a shipping label,to send the dude who bought the wedge that I received, back to him. I was actually cool with him on the phone and said I was disappointed but not angry at him. Stuff happens and especially around the holidays when things are being shipped out at a fast pace. Oh well, maybe next time I start slobbering all over a box from the UPS man, it will be the real deal and no surprise package :at-wits-end:.

played the Navy Marine course here today get to the tee box nobody in our fairway just some guys on the green so i think its the guys in front of us hit a drive that has a lil baby fade down the middle right side of the fairway about 125 then the other 2 guys im playing with hit then when we are halfway to our tee shots the group that was on the green leaves so im thinking cool this will be a quick day but all of a sudden a group from the opposite fairway (which i thought was playing the opposite hole) come onto the green im thinking wth is goin on here turns out the 4 some that was actually in front of us ended up hitting all their tee shots into the opposite fairway couldnt make it over or through the trees and they said our teeshots were wizzing by them lol i guess the object of golf on a straight ass hole is to play the oppostie fairway now whoda thunk

Ahhh yes. Navy-Marine. You'd think that course was a big money private country club with the way some of the regulars they're act. Just so damned pretentious. I could strangle some of the guys that I run into on that course.

Arghh! I've only had my new S3 phone for about 2 weeks and tonight I dropped it from about 1' and the screen shattered.

Arghh! I've only had my new S3 phone for about 2 weeks and tonight I dropped it from about 1' and the screen shattered.

dude that sucks! did you get a warranty?

dude that sucks! did you get a warranty?

Damn Travis, that blows. Hopefully it's covered.

The extra insurance only covered defects not accidents and had a $150 deductible so I didn't get it. The warranty doesn't cover physical damage either. Looks like my best option is to send it to Samsung for repair, for $178. Blows.

The extra insurance only covered defects not accidents and had a $150 deductible so I didn't get it. The warranty doesn't cover physical damage either. Looks like my best option is to send it to Samsung for repair, for $178. Blows.
Aww dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear..

Another reason i dont have a phone haha

What in the hell kind of insurance only covers defects?!?! I mean come on! The freaking warranty on the phone itself covers defects why would they charge you to cover something that is already covered by the manufacturer for free?? This makes me mad and it's not even my phone!!!

Lawyer trying to Sue the state in the Newtown massacre. 100mil for 6 year girl that is traumatized. Are you serious!

Lawyer trying to Sue the state in the Newtown massacre. 100mil for 6 year girl that is traumatized. Are you serious!

Lawyers (not all, but many) are scum of the earth.

Lawyers (not all, but many) are scum of the earth.

I'm amazed at some if the lawyers in the world. I also question the parents and their motivation.

No covered parking at the airport and I got soaked walking in. Wet jeans are not a comfortable way to travel.

We got 6 inches of snow last night. And today I take my daughter home. Her visit went way too fast.

That is crazy! Gold digging mofo's. I hope they get laughed out of the court room. And thes taste doesn't settle cause it will start an epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back