The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn War, that sucks bro. I hope it's an easy fix.

Man war that's terrible, I hope the flooding isn't too bad and you can get it fixed quickly and inexpensively.

I'm up at the shop doing year end inventory. Get a call from my wife that a pipe busted in the bathroom and the house is flooded.

Awesome.

Happy new year.

Oh dang dude, hope u can minimize the damage

Forgot Fritos and cheese for chili. I hate it when I do that.

Foreclosed garden unit below us didn't have the head on and now a pipe burst in our building.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

about 1" of water, everywhere, except for the master bedroom and livingroom. All furniture from the kids rooms, dining room, play room and everywhere is now on my back porch.

Thankfully, we have no carpet in our house. However, Standing water on hard wood floors is not good, and I am thinking that some of water got underneath.

Not the way I wanted to ring in the new year.

Sorry to hear this Ryan. Hopefully the damage is minimal.

I'm up at the shop doing year end inventory. Get a call from my wife that a pipe busted in the bathroom and the house is flooded.

Awesome.

Happy new year.

That's terrible man. As a plumber I've seen this way too many times.

Sorry to hear it Ryan, crappy timing for sure.

Oh man that sucks Ryan. Hope it all cleans up OK.

Effing sales and these last minute deals, another night before a holiday I have to log on from home. Sick of it

about 1" of water, everywhere, except for the master bedroom and livingroom. All furniture from the kids rooms, dining room, play room and everywhere is now on my back porch.

Thankfully, we have no carpet in our house. However, Standing water on hard wood floors is not good, and I am thinking that some of water got underneath.

That's horrible War. Hope it cleans up completely.

Hey guys guess what more snow!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can keep that stuff up there JRod. We still have patches here.

I take it you already called your insurance company?

Hey guys guess what more snow!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.. We are getting a winter storm warning as well. They are talking about 4-8" of snow tonight, with the most being along the lake.

Good thing I live near the lake...

I can't get the song from the TV show All in the freakin family out of my head, I've been walking around all day singing it and my wife just informed me that she's heard enough, she was laughing hysterically lol.

Imagine me doing Edith lol.

I can't get the song from the TV show All in the freakin family out of my head, I've been walking around all day singing it and my wife just informed me that she's heard enough, she was laughing hysterically lol.

Good intro to one of the best shows ever!

haha, I've had the darn Pokemon theme song stuck in my head for days....driving me nuts.

So, THIS slowed me down today.

You can't see him, but the SIXTH guy is sitting in the cart to the left.
IMAG0064_1_zpsoh1l3nr0.jpg

Thank you payroll file production problem that is making me and my immediate co-worker 2 of maybe 3 IT employees in the entire company still working today.

That sucks War....really bad. Hoping for the best outcome buddy.

One last rant for 2013

People that preach to the choir
But in reality they should be in the congregation listening to the message.

See ya in 2014

One last rant for 2013

People that preach to the choir
But in reality they should be in the congregation listening to the message.

See ya in 2014

Dude if you have a problem with me just tell me.. Haha I agree 10000%

I knew their would be responsibility when adopting a dog but I never knew we would adopt a dog with a severe case of separation anxiety. It really has put me in the lowest of lows even though he is the most well behaved dog when we are around. Im just searching for answers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back