The Possibility of Another Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this tweet, then came to the forum. I'm not going to lie, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the tweet:

@hackersparadise

Some VERY big news coming up on THP in the next couple of weeks about the possibility of Morgan Cup 2.0. Stay tuned for details

That original Hmmmm, just got more intriguing and now its Hmmmmmmmmmm....

JB...you are more of a tease than a 17 year old girl on prom night !

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this little THP birdie is certainly clearing his throat. Can't wait to finally hear, what I'm expecting to be, a fairly LOUD CHIRP.

That is the best thing i have read all day. I love when JB hmmmmmmmssss

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow, what an announcement! I'm definitely curious what changes they'll make. I can't imagine it could get better but you know THP.

Hmmm's are good

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

That is one sweet tweet!!!

Looks like our questions have been answered!! haha

BAM!!! That.Just.Happened!

That "hmmmm" definitely just happened. BAM.

JB you are a trip and after seeing your MC1.0 video I can hear you say it (hmmmmmm). I need to start saving my pennies. MC2.0 and THPOuting2012 could take all my savings if I could go to both lol

Was the MC1.0 limited to handicap and do you have to have an official handicap to play?

JB you are a trip and after seeing your MC1.0 video I can hear you say it (hmmmmmm). I need to start saving my pennies. MC2.0 and THPOuting2012 could take all my savings if I could go to both lol

Was the MC1.0 limited to handicap and do you have to have an official handicap to play?

All the info is in the 1st post of the Morgan Cup 2.0 thread. (from the 1st MC).
As for the 2012 outing. Are you registered? Or on the waiting list? Love to have you.

All the info is in the 1st post of the Morgan Cup 2.0 thread. (from the 1st MC).
As for the 2012 outing. Are you registered? Or on the waiting list? Love to have you.

Still trying to figure out if 2012 outing will work schedule and money wise. Looks like it will hit close to $1000 to get down there for the weekend. I'll keep you posted!

That would be epic, would apply for be in it . Seems quite an amazing experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be epic, would apply for be in it . Seems quite an amazing experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was from 2011.There are a bunch of threads about the upcoming 2014 MC

Epic Thread Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back