The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Look at Westwood and Dufner, both up to -3. I'm sure that War Eagle and TC can't contain themselves.
Im excited for Dufner. Unfortunately, we have seen this story before. I wonder if he melts down on Saturday or waits to do it on Sunday? 3 good rounds of golf, 1 terrible meltdown round of golf.

Im excited for Dufner. Unfortunately, we have seen this story before. I wonder if he melts down on Saturday or waits to do it on Sunday?

If he does win, I bet the Champions Dinner next year is all Chick-Fil-A with sweet tea.

For what it's worth, here were my contest picks: Rose, Woods, McIlroy, Choi.

I have Rose, TW, BP (McIlroy), Westwood. I'm liking the looks of three birdies in a row for Lee on the front 9 - attaboy.

If he does win, I bet the Champions Dinner next year is all Chick-Fil-A with sweet tea.

And based on this year's menu, that would excite most in attendance...hehe

*raises hand*

If you picked Stenson and Lawrie in the contest, you are looking pretty good.
On the flipside if you picked Luke and Jason Day, not so much.

Wouldnt doubt it, guest sponsor of Copenhagen as well.

He needs to win this one, afterall, there arent too many majors that get played in the Southeast...

Tiger's set-up with the putter seems to have changed. I don't like how he adds a bit of twitch to the short ones.

I see that Stenson gave 1 back. Would not mind that happening twice more in the last 2 holes.

I got TW, Big Permament, Mahan and Rosey.

Can't believe I overlooked Stenson! haha

Nothing beats sitting in a recliner watching The Masters.

Look like weather won't be a factor today and they will get it in......big break for the tournament.

Wouldnt doubt it, guest sponsor of Copenhagen as well.

He needs to win this one, afterall, there arent too many majors that get played in the Southeast...

He should feel right at home in Charleston in August though. That course could set up well for him as straight as he hits it.

I see that Stenson gave 1 back. Would not mind that happening twice more in the last 2 holes.

Your a hater. I bet if he wore orthopedic shoes you would not say that.

Geez, lee looks good. Nice and fit!

Westy makes another bird. I bet TC is gnawing down his fingernails already!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Why would he get relief, no one told him to hit it left.

Your a hater. I bet if he wore orthopedic shoes you would not say that.

LOL, and you are right: The ortho's would have put him on my fantasy roster.

Sang Moon Bae makes the first birdie of the entire day at 16! It shows how hard that hole plays with the pin on the right side of that green.

Westy makes another bird. I bet TC is gnawing down his fingernails already!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Naw, he's just smiling from ear to ear. Lee plays well and wins, you'll hear the cheer from Ashvegas

Man, unless Day turns it around tomorrow I'm going to need all of the Taylormade guys to miss the cut to still have a chance lol.

Sang Moon Bae makes the first birdie of the entire day at 16! It shows how hard that hole plays with the pin on the right side of that green.

Dude you're kill'n me, I haven't seen the birdie yet :D

Cookie loves seeing Stenson blow up on 18, purely for fantasy sake.

Stenson tops the ball like the guys in the group at the muni, then goes nuts on the ground, just like the guys on the muni.#goodbyeto1st
We call that emulating the greatest ever. :D

Tantrum city baby, done for the week

Westwood is playing real well. Shouldn't be surprised, it is Thursday after all

Back