The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn outside the THP Top 50 of World Rankings, feel Lee Westwoods pain now....lol

Great thread Freddie! Repped you on this one! I laughed at all the "cities"

Clearly like the regular World Rankings, Mr. Kong must be using a 2 year period.

51-100 and odds will be released tomorrow...apparently some swing changes and personal problems have dropped a few out of the top 50...

Damn outside the THP Top 50 of World Rankings, feel Lee Westwoods pain now....lol

Great thread Freddie! Repped you on this one! I laughed at all the "cities"

Officials missed you, blinded by the neons and pastels.

Officials missed you, blinded by the neons and pastels.

I thought those made it easier to get noticed. Well I guess next year its.....All Blacks, grays, and purples...

Haha. This is cracking me up. Love the 2-year period, JB. haha.

That's very creative and funny stuff Kongster. I've clearly only earned enough points based on Number of Events Played though.

That was epic Freddie!

Tapatalkin

Lol....Freddie, this rules! And lmao at boystown. Gotta get working on moving up the ranks...

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Lol....Freddie, this rules! And lmao at boystown. Gotta get working on moving up the ranks...

Glad you like it bro! The rankings change every week

Ohh man, Freddie this is hilarious. I can't wait for the THP match the play tournament.

Ohh man, Freddie this is hilarious. I can't wait for the THP match the play tournament.

Lol! A world THP matchplay...I could even see a USA vs Europe THP Ryder cup style..

Haha! This is awesome!!!

Too funny and right on the money! LMAO!

I had to jump in here to see what all the carrying on and commotion was and:

Spoiler
:laughing::rofl: LMAO! Freddie you are one cool dude and funny too :D

Wow, I am way higher than I thought I should be. I guess I'm like Tiger in the OWGR: a few really good performances have my numbers high, but the bigger trend is mediocre performances. I will say that doogiehowser township is a pretty sweet place to live.

Hahahaha Shortshortsville I love it Freddie

VERY funny Freddie... I can't figure how I am behind that goofy D_in_LA. 1) He is not even in LA and 2) He misses important flights!! I will work hard to gain the .01 I am behind him. I *AM* thankful I am ahead of that sarcastic SOB Esox though.. what a cheesefart!!!

Lmao this is hilarious. Just played another Betti today. I like my rankings plenty of room to move on up.

This is friggin hilarious Freddie!!

Rep Added!!

I love Bullfrog's location....pukeyville....LOL

And I can't believe I am ranked #11???

Haha I cracked the top 10! Lucky #7 as a matter of fact.

I made it! I'm kind of surprised by my location name though figured it'd be something alittle more on the "late" side haha

Now I'm plotting how I can make it better!
Rep added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back