THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

If someone has a Callaway wrench will you bring it please? I must have forgot to pack mine and need to reattach my driver head
Don't sweat it brother, UST has plenty of wrenches : )

For those of you traveling from out of town and relying on GPS, I happened to look at the address and UST is actually in Irving not Fort Worth. FAA Blvd runs through Centerport Industrial Park in Irving, in Fort Worth FAA Blvd runs next to the American Airlines HQ and Museum.

Have fun everyone! This is going to be fun to follow.

Must made it in to Irving. Having some breakfast then heading down to UST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun today fellas. Soak it all in.

Don't sweat it brother, UST has plenty of wrenches : )
I thought so. That occurred to me after a bit, kinda hard to fit shafts without a way to switch them out.

Any mpete spottings last night or today.........I feel we need to get Dez's personal security on this asap!

Well another successful event in the books!

Thanks to THP and UST for putting on an incredible event and making us feel like rockstars! I will miss the Texas roll when I head back to Indiana but I know I will be taking a few more friendships home.

Thanks to THP and UST for putting on an incredible event and making us feel like rockstars! I will miss the Texas roll when I head back to Indiana but I know I will be taking a few more friendships home.
The flip side of the Texas roll is the Texas lie. I was telling Orange Hog I'm not kidding when I say winter golf in Texas is hitting off brown concrete.

It looks like the new prototype shaft is being debuted to the tour pros this week in Houston. Pretty cool to think that we got our hands on this shaft before the tour pros even got to see it!

Its the 10th shaft that is there I believe. That makes it even cooler.

I wish I could remember what Danny set my driver to in the fitting. I thought it was just stock but now I am not sure ?

I blame the Stupid airlines and TSA for making me have to remove my club head.

I wish I could remember what Danny set my driver to in the fitting. I thought it was just stock but now I am not sure ?

You don't remove your club heads when you travel? Es no Bueno

Yea I have to agree with Freddie. Sounds like playing with fire (or playing with a broken new golf shaft..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do remove them. But TSA always messes with everything so I don't know if where the settings are where they were when I removed the head.

maybe I worded it wrong. it wasn't like TSA asked me to remove the club head, I remove them before the clubs even go in the travel bag. I was just saying that I hate that I have to because they don't take care of the luggage they handle.

maybe I worded it wrong. it wasn't like TSA asked me to remove the club head, I remove them before the clubs even go in the travel bag. I was just saying that I hate that I have to because they don't take care of the luggage they handle.

You're lucky the heads even made the trip back with you IMO.

You're lucky the heads even made the trip back with you IMO.
Haha! very true. That could have been disastrous. Your wife is awesome. Haha

I wish I could remember what Danny set my driver to in the fitting. I thought it was just stock but now I am not sure

When I was fit in CA a few years ago. When we were done the fitter asked for my cell phone and took a picture of the settings.

He said now when you take it off for the trip home or you decide to mess around on the range you'll remember, where it's supposed to be.

Best hint ever!!

When I was fit in CA a few years ago. When we were done the fitter asked for my cell phone and took a picture of the settings.

He said now when you take it off for the trip home or you decide to mess around on the range you'll remember, where it's supposed to be.

Best hint ever!!
Yeah that's what I should of done, but I went into this telling myself not to get wrapped up in anything but the results.

So I let Danny do what he does best and the results were great. I probably should have taken a look when I packed the clubs but oh well. I think I have it set right but just not 100%.

I wish I could remember what Danny set my driver to in the fitting. I thought it was just stock but now I am not sure 

I am pretty sure it was standard (SN). Make sure you have the lines matching up.

Danny

Its the 10th shaft that is there I believe. That makes it even cooler.

Totally different shaft but same graphics. The shaft being tested on tour is a different animal and designed for guys swinging 110+.

Danny

I am pretty sure it was standard (SN). Make sure you have the lines matching up.

Danny
I thought so. that's where I have it and I am seeing the great results like I was over the weekend, just have to keep making good swings.

Danny

Danny,
Where at the Shell Houston were you physically, while typing this? Tour van? 1st tee? following [insert name]? Just wanted everyone to be even more jealous. HAHA!

Totally different shaft but same graphics. The shaft being tested on tour is a different animal and designed for guys swinging 110+.

Danny

Well crap Danny, that makes it even more exciting to me. Not that I have ANY business swinging it, but I love seeing the profiles expand.

Back