War Eagle Strikes, Again!!!!

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
I had mentioned that I was going to get an iPhone 4S this weekend, and War Eagle saw and offered to send me a few of his otterboxes for free. This was totally unnecessary and so gracious of him!! Although it turned out that I didn't need the cases because I got a different iPhone, I just wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation and elevated thoughs of War Eagle, he's really a top class THP member!!

Thanks and cheers to you sir!

Very awesome! Way to be War.

War Eagle is the MAN! I'm not surprised to hear this, but I sure love when I hear stories like this. It's people like WE that set this place apart from others.

Way to go war

Good for you War Eagle! sounds like Auburn University.

That's War! Good guy!

Way to be War! A Crimson Tide fan would've never been so accommodating. That's why I like you Auburnese Alabamians better... :bulgy-eyes:

War is a class act

Way to go War Eagle !

Yup hes an impressive dude indeed

He's as genuine as it gets man, great act of kindness!

Nice offer War Eagle.

WE is a very kind dude!

WE is THE man! He deserves all the accolades!!

I was Really happy and fortunate to experience a war eagle random act of kindness, and I appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I was Really happy and fortunate to experience a war eagle random act of kindness, and I appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
No problem buddy, like I said, the cases were there just hanging out not being used. Glad you got the hook up on the iPhone 5 though, that's sweet!

Great stuff War! Proud of my Teams Captain :clapp:

Back