What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38/36 for a 74 (+2) . Heading into the last day for our club tourney at 3 over and a couple shots back. Need to go low tomorrow .. Left so many strokes out there yesterday and today with the putter

Good luck tomorrow, Jay. You've got the game for it. Focus and bring it home buddy.

Had my Best score of the year for nine today. 39 Heck yeah, can't believe I did that in this cold weather. I was hitting irons great and my driver was amazing tonight. Can't wait to get back out tomorrow.

39/38=77 over at Jonesco from the senior tees. 85.7% FWs and 44.4 % GIRs with 31 putts. 1 birdie on #17, 2 sand shots, saved par on one of them.

Wow Randy! You seem to be on a roll lately. Love seeing you posting those sub 80 rounds.

39/38=77 over at Jonesco from the senior tees. 85.7% FWs and 44.4 % GIRs with 31 putts. 1 birdie on #17, 2 sand shots, saved par on one of them.

Very nice sir!

Wow Randy! You seem to be on a roll lately. Love seeing you posting those sub 80 rounds.

Thanks Ken, not quite sure what is going on, but I am liking it. :smile:

Most awesome my friend...well done!

FINALLY! Broke through that 90's barrier with an 88 today. Pretty rough front nine at +13, which included 3 holes with birdie opportunities that I 3 putted on each. Gathered myself and killed the back nine at +3. All in all, still a work in progress but I took away some positives from the round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FINALLY! Broke through that 90's barrier with an 88 today. Pretty rough front nine at +13, which included 3 holes with birdie opportunities that I 3 putted on each. Gathered myself and killed the back nine at +3. All in all, still a work in progress but I took away some positives from the round.

Congrats dude!

Nice Chris welcome to the low round club

Congrats!! Such a great feeling to finally break the 90 barrier.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

didn't shoot as good as yesterday becuase it was windier than heck out there today. Shot a 90 so ill take it I guess. Still having issues hitting my hybrid and woods, so hopefully ill get them figured out sometime.

Congrats on the new PB KLP. Well done.

What did you shoot today?

40-46=86 with 37 putts and 3 lost balls. Greens were punched and sanded, but that probably helped more than it hurt (ha).

Last edited:
42-45: 87 after a month layoff. No lost balls on a course with water in every hole. Burned the edge on 10 puts and lipped out two others (32 total putts) but no three putts. Just a bit off with the irons most of the day. Felt better than an 87.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

That a boy! Little team Panda mojo coming though. Congrats!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/40 with two triples, two doubles, a bogey and a birdie.
IMG_20131026_174345_203_zps581cd52f.jpg

The front started out very well. Four pars with two legitimate birdie looks. The triple started with me trying to "guide" a drive, and it went ugly wrong from there. Bounce back par and then a double because of a lapse in concentration. The bogey on nine was acceptable as it was dead into a south wind of about 15.

IMG_20131026_174418_428_zps8a76c0f4.jpg

The back is where the SeeMore really came through. Some of the one putts were two from the fringe or started with chutts though. The birdie was a 15 footer left to right that never left the cup. Number 16 has been a mental block hole for me lately. I've been +2 or +3 on this hole a lot lately, mostly due to pulled drives. Bounced back with a nice par that could have been a bird. 18 was the biggest disappointment though. Tried to "guide" another drive. Managed to get just to the side of the green in the first cut in three. Chip just died and lipped out the bogey putt.

I played some solid golf today with just a few big mistakes. Admittedly, they cost me big numbers though. Probably more than anything else I am having more "routine" pars which is a good feeling. Birdie chances are starting to come much more often too. I feel like I'm on the verge of putting up a low number too. Just in time for Winter though.....

JM

Out for 18 with Pete today. It was cold and windy throughout the round. Leaves were an issue and the greens were punched and sanded. Threw the AMP Cell back in the driver slot, that was a failed experiment. S55 irons were in the bag and the 3 iron was used plenty off the tee. Lost 3 balls on the day(2 front and 1 back), so that was a bummer. Anyway carded an 83(42,41). For the conditions I was pretty happy with that.

Good stuff! Congrats!

After my CFB team took a bad one right on the kisser, I decided to let off some steam with a 9 hole jaunt. My accuracy with my 3Deep from yesterday was gone, but my 17* hybrid saved the day on the shorter holes. Carded a craptastic 42. Hit my irons well, but I'm realizing more and more that my bad rounds are mostly a byproduct of bad tee shots putting me in scramble positions from the get go. Gotta work on that.

My putting abandoned me as well, missing 2 birdies and 2 par saves from inside 12ft. Just didn't have a feel for the flatstick today.

hit 4 of 7 fairways and 5 of 9 GIR (+5 on holes I missed the green) with 18 putts

On an odd note, on the 225yd par 3 3rd hole, I hit a low draw into a tough back left pin behind a bunker. My eyesight at distance isnt as good as it once was but I saw my ball head toward the right side of the green where there is an embankment that feeds the ball back to the green. I walk up to the green an my ball is nowhere to be found. I didn't hit the ball well enough to fly it, but not bad enough to not fly the creek. I circle the area 3 times only to find a 7i behind a bush. Ball not found lol

Disappointing 49/41 today. Nothing went right on front 9. Everything went right 10 thru 15 (+1) only to finish bogey, bogey, double bogey...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I literally putted so bad today that I threw my putter 50 yards.

After my horrible putting. Two 4-putts, 4 3-putts.

I ended with a 94. Shoot really well except for the putting.

Needless to say I bought a new putter today.

Had a good. Ball striking day after a long range session, figured out I wasn't leading with my hips.

41/42 =83

Best round in weeks, maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back