What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think it was a good idea to play after work today
3 hours and 47 horrendous shots later i finished 9 holes
i retooled my swing and it felt really good
i was hitting bullets on the range... thennnnn i got onto the course
id say 2 1/4 hrs sitting in the cart and 1/4 of an hr actually swinging at the ball
the only thing i could remotely hit today was my wedges... stuck a few really close too bad it was usually my 4th shot into the green
i swear i even shanked a putt eeeeeeek

Nice shooting this weekend JB and TC!

Played Grand Cypress North South today and was hitting the ball really well. 38 on the front with no birdies. 7 pars and 2 bogeys. Back nine kicked it into gear with a 35 to finish +1 with a 73. First below par round at that course and can't imagine playing any better. It was just one of those days....

I do have to say, that freaking course is hard! If you hit it to the wrong spot, it just eats your lunch. My 2 playing partners today had not played it before and both are single digits that were right around 90. Greens were rolling great too.

Maybe I am not reading this right...??

Great round though!!

I played 9 holes in about 50 mins today and shot a 39 (+3) Irons were actually terrible and I was just overshooting everything. Didn't really play too well.

6 Pars
3 Bogeys

4 Greens
2 Fairways

Shot an 83 today (39/44). I played a course I've never played before and the greens were fast as heck and very hard to hold. I drove the ball the best I ever have, hitting all but 2 fairways and was decently long. I had 3 three putts and one ball OB. Overall it was a good day but I would like to play the back nine over.

Played Wynn Golf Club par 70 and managed a 2over round. Hit a lot of greens and fairways. Driver still illusive so 3metal got plenty of play. Still not hitting it great. Rolled the rock well with 5 birds of paradise. Saved two doubles with two bombs. Made some dumb boggies with 9 iron in hand but pleased with score considering I have really no idea where it's going.
Wynn GC is really a work of agricultural art. One of the best manicured tracks I have ever played. If you get the chance to tee it up here, do so. Thanks to Trump Hotel for the hook up, had a grand time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great round TC! I can only imagine how happy you are!

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Low round of the year on Saturday... 74. (+2)

Had a decent weekend: shot an 89 (with two 9's) on a 68/122 course, then an 85 on a 68/115 course. I'm not seeing a big difference playing 6100 yard courses vs 6600 yard courses though (shot an 82 on a 6600 yard 70/118 course couple weeks ago). It's the blow-up holes that kill me, not the length.

got some nice rounds there Marc, looking forward to playing next Sun!

Nice Marc!! Where you guys playing next sunday? I shot an 83 at my home course yesterday and played at Riverby Hills and shot a 91, with a 7 on a par 3. Man that hole got me.

78 Saturday at Big Blue, with 2 doubles, but thrilled with how I played. It is a tough, tough course and I made 2 bad swings all day, both of which rang up doubles for me.

78 Sunday, with 3 doubles. What is up with these doubles? All 3 doubles today were 1 putted too! Just getting into bad spots and can't get back into play.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Friggin 81 last week and then the golf gods humble me this weekend with a 92. Just couldn't find anything within my game. I think I"ve finally come to the realization that I'm going to have to quit playing from the blues with my buddies. It's just not helping my game.

Damn nice scores everyone. Marc I think the same thing with the length. Its all about staying out of trouble.

All4's that is a great set of scores. I hope to get there some point.

Always seems that way huh Rogue?

40 / 43 for 83 today. Not that happy to be honest, played way better than the score shows

102 at Bull Run Golf Club. 47/55. I was feeling good until about 13 where it all fell apart. Oh well. More reason to practice!

I shot an 81 at Stoneybrook with Spank. It's my second straight 81 on two different courses in two weeks.

Hit the ball horrible with my new posture. Somehow shot 82.

Shot a career best 75. 15 pars, 3 bogeys. The round is recapped in full in the Boccieri Heavy Driver thread - check it out!

102 at Bull Run Golf Club. 47/55. I was feeling good until about 13 where it all fell apart. Oh well. More reason to practice!

i love bull run! i eagled #18 first time out

i was smooshing the crap out of the ball today
shot 1 over... well that is i was 1 over thru 5 holes then the lightning put a stop to my revenge for the crappy ballstriking from yesterday
alignment was kinda off today since im not used to my new swing and ball flight
everything worked today when i was aligned correctly... still have a bit of a push hook/ big draw tho
my miss today was a straight ball... i was aimed right(compensate for the draw/hook) so it went right
hopefully i can keep this trend going and some decent putting will put me where i need to be

Shot a 105 at a pretty easy course yesterday. My driver/hybrids were all over the place. My scoring irons and wedges came to the rescue but for the most part it was too late.

85... Was on pace for my 3rd straight sub 80 round. 15 TH hole, 3w flushed it dead center; 74 yds out. Been woking on focusing 1" in front of ball at address to ensure ball 1st contact and it's led o more distance. Hence the SW that flew the green OB. went from possible birdie putt and definite par to double bogey. Never recovered mentally from there out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back