What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at a DXI driver on ebay for the fun of it but missed out at the last minute...again. So I dont have anything to report in here.

oh come on, the day is still young!

Had never cashed in on CC points and needed a few golf balls so I redeemed my points for 3 dozen Taylormade Burner Tour golf balls. They came in yesterday.

Finally replacing my g5 hybrid. Wanted to be good enough for Adams A12s, but it was the V3 that worked the best. Only thing changed from stock are the grips. Ordered the New Decade MCs. Excited!

a dozen Srixon balls (last years model) for $20. Tees. A dozen pink pinnacle balls for my girlfriend's mom for her birthday. And finally, an Under Armour visor for my girlfriend - who by the way became a member this weekend at our local course!!

Picked up a M4 Mashie today to bridge the gap between my M3 and my 5-iron.

Cleveland CG15 56* 10 bounce

Had no intention of buying this today, but couldnt resist picking up the TM Corza Ghost.

photo%2B%25283%2529.JPG

Nice!!

My very first Sligo shirt!!!!! And it's my favorite print. The O'Brien. Now I can get in on some THP events!!!

This place kills me sometimes. lol

Pondering no more!!!!

Boccieri Heavy Hybrid 20* in Stiff

And some more Epoch tees.

My very first Sligo shirt!!!!! And it's my favorite print. The O'Brien. Now I can get in on some THP events!!!

I was looking for a similar shirt earlier today... (the one Rory wore)

Picked up a M4 Mashie today to bridge the gap between my M3 and my 5-iron.

Mmmmm M4 love....my fave Mashie

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

3.0 Powerbands. a pair of boys Pumas for my daughter. lol. She doesn't like women's golf shoes.

3 dozen Pentas for the price of two.

Kevin

3.0 Powerbands. a pair of boys Pumas for my daughter. lol. She doesn't like women's golf shoes.

3 dozen Pentas for the price of two.

Kevin

Great buys there, I bought 2 dozen Penta's today for $60. I've been swinging really well lately so I'm going to give them another shot over the Blacks.

Two pairs of Tommy Armour golf shorts, black and khaki. Also took back my "defective" Adidas tour 360 4.0 Sport due to a hole on the inside heels. Got the regular tour 360 4.0's in black and silver. Cost me $20, but I definitely traded up.

took advantage of the clearance at golfsmith (25% additional for 4 pieces apparel).

Clearance Link

2 Pairs of nike dri-fit pants (so comfy!)
2 Pairs of UA socks

Private sale code (15% off plus free shipping over 99%- didnt get additional 15% but did get free shipping)
EPS128FSH

PLUS

6% rebate from www.mrrebates.com

:bananadance::bananadance:

Bought a Scotty Cameron Studio select newport 2 today, going to be sitting next to my mailbox for the next few days!! =D

52* Nike VR Pro Wedge in Black Oxide
56* Nike VR Pro Wedge in Black Oxide

both will be delivered on Tuesday

Two pairs of Tommy Armour golf shorts, black and khaki. Also took back my "defective" Adidas tour 360 4.0 Sport due to a hole on the inside heels. Got the regular tour 360 4.0's in black and silver. Cost me $20, but I definitely traded up.

nice, same as me!! I wore my new 360 4.0 shoes yesterday and they felt fantastic. I can't imagine you'll experience anything different!

Buy 2, Get 1 Free TM Pentas @ Sports Authority.

Also picked up 2 pairs of Under Armour heat gear shorts (1 black, 1 plaid).

Sold my Odyssey Sabertooth 2...

Stopped by Golf Galaxy on the way home, and walked out with a TaylorMade xFT 52* and TaylorMade Penta & R11 Visor. lol

2 sligo shirts on sale, a nike and adidas shirt on closeout and a pair of oakley take shorts... gotta look good to play good

2 sligo shirts on sale, a nike and adidas shirt on closeout and a pair of oakley take shorts... gotta look good to play good
Nice. I just got the oakley shorts too.

I love the sligo shirts... I nearly walked out of GG with one of those today as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back