What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocketballz 3wood. I'm a 3wood ho, I couldn't resist any longer.

Nice! I'm itching for mine to get here.

As for me. Look at the sig. PP is now empty until I sell the 2.0 heads.

Nice pickup dude. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

SHEEP!!!!

just kidding, congrats buddy. Guess I won't be giving you that AMP when I win it haha

Nice! I'm itching for mine to get here.

As for me. Look at the sig. PP is now empty until I sell the 2.0 heads.

Hell yeah!!! Congrats man - looking forward to your thoughts on all your J40 goodness!!

SHEEP!!!!

just kidding, congrats buddy. Guess I won't be giving you that AMP when I win it haha

LOL, i know. I couldn't help it. I think I want the Nike VRS too.

Nice...that's gonna be a bomber for you man.

Sticking with stock shaft or know yet?

LOL, i know. I couldn't help it. I think I want the Nike VRS too.

The VRS line has my eye big time.

Nice, TC. Do you have to wait long for it?

Hell yeah!!! Congrats man - looking forward to your thoughts on all your J40 goodness!!

Thanks Cookie. Low spin with a smaller than 460 head wrapped into a beautiful package? It was only a matter of time.

It'll go head to head with the ML4/Miya and the winner keeps the bag. Loser moves on.

Nice, TC. Do you have to wait long for it?

Well, it was a preorder product. The seller says it will ship on 2/3, so we'll see.

that is awesome TC! I kind of want one of these in a bad way. I would love to have a 3 wood that is as long as my driver. What if this changes the game?

I'll definitely be updating this thread at the end of the week. I may just go crazy and hit up the midnight release party. Oh yeah, Frank the Tank may be making an appearance!

I'll definitely be updating this thread at the end of the week. I may just go crazy and hit up the midnight release party. Oh yeah, Frank the Tank may be making an appearance!

No streakin! I may walk away from that midnight release with 2 or 3 clubs. The Return of OEM Kevin

I would love to walk away with 3. That would mean that I won the R11s.

No streakin! I may walk away from that midnight release with 2 or 3 clubs. The Return of OEM Kevin

I got myself a Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver. Wanted to wait before buying a driver but the store had it for 40% off so i had to pull the trigger ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back