What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50.00? Heck yes Breeze!
Thats what I thought Jman, 14 way divider, cooler pocket, valuable pocket, straps are comfortable and its more than light enough.

what kind of bag is the breeze? looks nice i like the plaid actually.
Its actually a "Founders Club" bag which is the house brand for GolfTown.

d18bffe1-21ed-264e.jpg

d18bffe1-2204-eba6.jpg

d18bffe1-2220-82fa.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what I thought Jman, 14 way divider, cooler pocket, valuable pocket, straps are comfortable and its more than light enough.

You can't beat that man, especially for what you're wanting. Looks good to boot.

It matches your couch! Bonus!

is that hole in the side a putter well? right below the elastic towel holder

You can't beat that man, especially for what you're wanting. Looks good to boot.
thanks Jman
It matches your couch! Bonus!
Yep thats what I call my office nappin' couch.
is that hole in the side a putter well? right below the elastic towel holder
I think its a ball holder. You can squize them in the top and then pull them out the bottom.

J40 wedges: Black Oxide, 52/56/60, bent 1* strong, +1/2", and +1 wrap of tape. Pretty stoked to get these bad boys in my hands.

There is a clear plastic portion where you can see the balls and in this pic you can see where you can pull them out.
d18bffe1-24ab-e966.jpg

There is a clear plastic portion where you can see the balls and in this pic you can see where you can pull them out.
d18bffe1-24ab-e966.jpg

thank you for your photo updates i have actually seen something like that before i just thought it was strange looking for a putter well.

J40 wedges: Black Oxide, 52/56/60, bent 1* strong, +1/2", and +1 wrap of tape. Pretty stoked to get these bad boys in my hands.

Nice JConn! I like it man!

Just picked up a dozen of the gamer V2 balls. I've never played these but everyone that has seems to like them. Until I can hit it straight again I'm done buying $45 balls. Got these for $17. Hopefully I like them and they don't feel like a rock.

Just picked up a dozen of the gamer V2 balls. I've never played these but everyone that has seems to like them. Until I can hit it straight again I'm done buying $45 balls. Got these for $17. Hopefully I like them and they don't feel like a rock.

Best value ball there is imo. Good purchase.

I kid you not here...

I just bought a putter in order to get a really rare headcover that comes with it, and the HC doesn't even fit the putter in question.

The putter is just a nice bonus.

And yes,they are both SeeMore and they shall sit nicely until this testing is over. I tried to resist for 3 weeks now and finally caved.

I kid you not here...

I just bought a putter in order to get a really rare headcover that comes with it, and the HC doesn't even fit the putter in question.

The putter is just a nice bonus.

And yes,they are both SeeMore and they shall sit nicely until this testing is over. I tried to resist for 3 weeks now and finally caved.

Wow, lol. That's funny though. Only a putter ho!

Wow, lol. That's funny though. Only a putter ho!

I've hunted for one of these since I missed one on the bay about 8 months ago because it sold for 60.00 and I couldn't do it:

DSC_0029-8.jpg

SeeMore SPi headcover. My instructor Brady had one on his mFGP and he had to move it away from me....seriously.

The m5x proto that came with it is just a bonus.

That is ridiculously beautiful dude. Unreal. I want one now.

Very nice, smart purchase!!

JMan, that's awesome. Buying a putter to get a cover. And yes, that cover is very very nice!

Very nice, smart purchase!!

JMan, that's awesome. Buying a putter to get a cover. And yes, that cover is very very nice!

You can't be surprised? LOL

I've hunted for one of these since I missed one on the bay about 8 months ago because it sold for 60.00 and I couldn't do it:

DSC_0029-8.jpg

SeeMore SPi headcover. My instructor Brady had one on his mFGP and he had to move it away from me....seriously.

The m5x proto that came with it is just a bonus.

You seriously suck for showing me this! And a m5x. Must be slacking. All this golf is cutting into my putter stalking time. That's an awesome cover.

Jman that is something else man.

You seriously suck for showing me this! And a m5x. Must be slacking. All this golf is cutting into my putter stalking time. That's an awesome cover.

Soooooo, I'm obviously not completely reformed.

I thought you'd like this one dude. Just straight slick IMO. I've got pretty much every limited SeeMore cover but the Jack Daniels one (even the John Deere one!) so this is a pretty big deal for me. It may not be Betti, but I love it!

I'll just leave it at I got a tremendous deal. Tremendous, and the m5x is a first 50 Proto A. I'm happy, wife is pissed.

Yessir!

Jman. That's a sweet putter cover!

LOL Jman thats freaking awesome. You're the only person I think I've ever known who would buy a putter to get the headcover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back