What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on keeping the club low in the takeaway. Im on a good plane but too steep and couldnt keep wrist cocked long enough on the way down. Low and slow=better lag in your downswing. At least for me.

Practiced putting in the basement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Went to the range and hit about 100 balls. RBZ Stage 2 was great, short irons were great, struggled off the tee a little. Chipped and putted for a while as well

Tested PING G25 hybrids.

I started to work out what I want my new swing to look like. Spent a few hours browsing the web for vids. Think I've got the takeaway down. I'm going to "build" the rest of my swing later.

I started to work out what I want my new swing to look like. Spent a few hours browsing the web for vids. Think I've got the takeaway down. I'm going to "build" the rest of my swing later.

Changing your swing? Any reason dude? I'm not sure if I've ever heard it expressed that way.

Changing your swing? Any reason dude? I'm not sure if I've ever heard it expressed that way.

I'm planning a major overhaul starting this summer. Going to take a bunch of lessons and basically start from scratch. Starting to look at how I want it, and I'm breaking it down part-by-part.

I'm planning a major overhaul starting this summer. Going to take a bunch of lessons and basically start from scratch. Starting to look at how I want it, and I'm breaking it down part-by-part.

That's too much for me bro. Never had a lesson past my first one that taught me proper grip and stance. To go through lessons and completely change stuff would throw me for a loop.

I like my swing to look like whatever my body is doing that day. Natural movement paired with sound fundamental base. It's really the only way I can play. I commend you cause I could never "pick out a swing" to emulate. It'd end badly.

Headed out to the range for some RBZS2FW testing, can't stay inside anymore. Thank you heated bays!

That's too much for me bro. Never had a lesson past my first one that taught me proper grip and stance. To go through lessons and completely change stuff would throw me for a loop.

I like my swing to look like whatever my body is doing that day. Natural movement paired with sound fundamental base. It's really the only way I can play. I commend you cause I could never "pick out a swing" to emulate. It'd end badly.

I get that. I've tried to do that for a long time. Unfortunately, the past few months I've lost all semblance of fundamentals and I'm just not happy with where my swing is at, so I'm going to try to make a change.

I get that. I've tried to do that for a long time. Unfortunately, the past few months I've lost all semblance of fundamentals and I'm just not happy with where my swing is at, so I'm going to try to make a change.

That's exactly what I'm doing with my swing: correcting some fundamental flaws.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Did this:

2693326c-6026-4587-83a5-ae2f3a733428_zpsc52ce0c3.jpg

Beauty!!!! Gonna practice some regripping on some pulls I have an a few old crappy grips I have.

Very brief demo day today ... 40 degree temps with 30mph head winds .

got to hit the 825 pros with kbs shaft finally. Def loved the feel

Did this:

2693326c-6026-4587-83a5-ae2f3a733428_zpsc52ce0c3.jpg

That looks really cool man, I like the bright green a lot I may have missed it but what irons are those

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

That looks really cool man, I like the bright green a lot I may have missed it but what irons are those

Thanks dude. They're my i20's, the shafts are the new Dynamic Gold's we got in for review.

Very nice Jman. Grips look even better installed!

Tapping away on my S3

Thanks! They really do. Two wraps and they feel GOOD!!!

Thanks dude. They're my i20's, the shafts are the new Dynamic Gold's we got in for review.

Thanks! They really do. Two wraps and they feel GOOD!!!

That's awesome, they look pretty good, are you going to do a green paint fill too?

That's awesome, they look pretty good, are you going to do a green paint fill too?

I'm not big on changing the stock paintfill on numbers and such, I'm one that just thinks it looks off. I did change the purple dot on the iron heads for my lie angle to the pearl lime though so they don't clash with the ferrules.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I'm not big on changing the stock paintfill on numbers and such, I'm one that just thinks it looks off. I did change the purple dot on the iron heads for my lie angle to the pearl lime though so they don't clash with the ferrules.

That's pretty cool, yeah that way you don't have to worry about wearing the paint out through turf interaction

Went to a Callaway Demo day hit irons for a good hour. Still clueless which set will make the bag.

Went to EW, bought some stuff and hit the Covert line.

Went to EW, bought some stuff and hit the Covert line.

You like the covert line? I think it's ugly and didnt perform well for me. I was disappointed honestly. I thought I'd be ice jacking tiger with the driver. No such luck.

You like the covert line? I think it's ugly and didnt perform well for me. I was disappointed honestly. I thought I'd be ice jacking tiger with the driver. No such luck.

Driver was average (235-240), 7i felt really good though with the Kuro Kage shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back