What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with team Hackers!! Bring it home boys!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support Matty!!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Since I am new to this site, and the equipment reviews done by the staff were what originally brought me here, I support team Team THP

Thank you Matty! This weekend begins our full assault upon the feeble competition

Since I am new to this site, and the equipment reviews done by the staff were what originally brought me here, I support team Team THP

That is a great reason Colin. Thanks for picking a team

That is an excellent reason. We certainly do appreciate the love. What we do is fun, and what I do is for you guys. Many of you I consider my friend so it's nice to be able to help and answer questions if I can.

Whatever team Old Gray is on. :D

Hey we know the arse kickers don't we partner! These guys (Team Paradise) are woodshed certified for the win :blob::clapp:....

Come on grandpa you're not even going to root for your grandson!?

Come on grandpa you're not even going to root for your grandson!?

Grandson you will always be on my favorites listing so no worries there :thumb:. Besides KellyBo jumped in quick on supporting you boys and her and I are always on the competition side of things :D. Don't worry cause we will stir up the pot pretty good before you boys head out for the big showdown :blob:

/\ /\ Ole Gray is certainly like family to me! I even have a room in their house when I come for visits.

That's right son! It's like your home away from home :D!

Dont worry IN. We got the sane one in the household

Tell him 'bout it Chunky!

I'm gonna get this t-shirt and wear it around the house.
131ea41421fa30b2aef0348d2399.jpg

Dont worry IN. We got the sane one in the household

No I'm the pretty good singer and I'm going to be singing them Paradisans to the victory Lane :D

That is a great reason Colin. Thanks for picking a team

I plan on being an active member on this site for a long time to come, hopefully one day I will compete in the Morgan cup myself. I plan on following this years competition closely.

That is an excellent reason. We certainly do appreciate the love. What we do is fun, and what I do is for you guys. Many of you I consider my friend so it's nice to be able to help and answer questions if I can.

I certainly appreciate what the staff does for this community, the site is run as good as any I have seen, and everyone here has been very welcoming and helpful. I am a THP'er for life.

Tell him 'bout it Chunky!

I'm gonna get this t-shirt and wear it around the house.
131ea41421fa30b2aef0348d2399.jpg

KB, I love the new avatar, especially since it says True Blue. Now if we could only find a way to work Caledonia into it.

Wow what a tough choice! All three teams have people I've played with and respect. When it comes down to it though I gotta go with Team Paradise! My boy Dean is the captain, ary is a fellow Duke fan,and Biggsy who knows how to bring it, and my bud SW is a member as well! Paradise for the win!

Hate to be this way, but I've gotta stick with my boy TC.

Gonna go team THP.

Commence to throwing stones! hehe

Gonna go team THP.

No stones thrown from this direction. You are a wise man.

Gonna go team THP.

Stay away from the state of TX. Enough said.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back