What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooooooo that's why I'm still having connectivity issues!:alien:

Yeah you guys will probably want to ignore our tech problems because you'll be bitter over your loss at the hands of Team Hackers, not because we didn't support you guys. :D
I would never actually do that, especially to you KellyBo.

Wow, lots of disappointment while catching up on this one. But my eyes are on the prize and come July 16 men's hearts will collectively break, and their supporters teeth gnashing will be heard across the globe when the 2nd Team Paradise name plate is placed upon the Beautiful Morgan Cup. You've all made your beds, so say your prayers and watch out for the boogeyman.

--
tapatalk
You better check your dates, SW!

Wow, lots of disappointment while catching up on this one. But my eyes are on the prize and come July 16 men's hearts will collectively break, and their supporters teeth gnashing will be heard across the globe when the 2nd Team Paradise name plate is placed upon the Beautiful Morgan Cup. You've all made your beds, so say your prayers and watch out for the boogeyman.

--
tapatalk

You better check your dates, SW!

Haha - now I'm feeling even better about my choice! :D

You know, I'm still on edge on who to pull for.... Who can win me over?

You know, I'm still on edge on who to pull for.... Who can win me over?
If winning is what you're after, it's Team THP you're looking for.

Man, where is all the love for Team Paradise?? Right now there is only one name on that big cup and if my math works correctly I believe that 3 of my team members were part of that winning combination the first time...kinda hard to argue with that kinda experience isn't it?

I'm choosing the Hackers.
CL's interests interest me.
There's a Hoosier.
An awesome guy with a new baby.
A bullfrog (Close enough)
And an all-around good group of teammates.

I'm choosing the Hackers.
CL's interests interest me.
There's a Hoosier.
An awesome guy with a new baby.
A bullfrog (Close enough)
And an all-around good group of teammates.

Thanks for the support Toad

There's something special about team paradise that I can't put my finger on, I'm going to have to think on it for a while longer.

There's something special about team paradise that I can't put my finger on, I'm going to have to think on it for a while longer.

Well Dean's game is "special"

T0AD you rock buddy!!

Winning Team will be Team Paradise!

Winning Team will be Team Paradise!

I was gonna go Swedish on you suckers but after a good bit of thought, I got to support Team Paradise for the win :blob:. They won last year and they are going to kicks some arse this year as well :deadhorse:.! Sic em boys and take no prisoners :bomb:

Glad to have you on our side OG! Get in that trash talk thread and let them have it.

I was gonna go Swedish on you suckers but after a good bit of thought, I got to support Team Paradise for the win :blob:. They won last year and they are going to kicks some arse this year as well :deadhorse:.! Sic em boys and take no prisoners :bomb:

Who would have thought that, between you and KellyBo, that you would be the smart one! Great to have you on board OG!

That right there is a bunch of crap OG. You just hinted like you were going to back THP and now you do this.

That right there is a bunch of crap OG. You just hinted like you were going to back THP and now you do this.

Hey you know you will always be one of my chillun but it looked like the Paradoucians were getting outnumbered and I have to gird up their loins with wisdom and machoism!

OG has a kind heart. He sees that TP has suffered enough already and needs some sort of support.

Hey you know you will always be one of my chillun but it looked like the Paradoucians were getting outnumbered and I have to gird up their loins with wisdom and machoism!

Wow, some supporter calling your team the Paradoucians. Everyone knows who the smart one in the family is and here's more proof. :D

Thanks buddy, I know I've always got a fan in you. I appreciate that.

Wow, some supporter calling your team the Paradoucians. Everyone knows who the smart one in the family is and here's more proof. :D
I have to say that I got a rather good chuckle out of that one myself. HA, gotta love OG!

If winning is what you're after, it's Team THP you're looking for.
Well, I guess I'm going to support team THP! Let's win that MC!

YESSSS!!! Glad to have you both!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back