What wedge do you have? Is there a wedge you would rather have?

Right now I'm gaming Mizuno MPT-10 wedges and like them quite a bit, soon I will be gaming TaylorMade XFT wedge and I like them a lot.

I don't know how often they've been mentioned, but the Tom Watson wedges from Adams are a fantastic option.

I have the wedges in my signature and I'm pretty happy with them. I am experimenting with a Mizuno MP-T11 52* gap-wedge at the moment but it's yet to be determined if it can beat out my Armour. That Armour, although not the sexiest wedge out there, has been really good to me.

My Vokeys have the grooves which are soon to be non-conforming. But I believe that's for tournament play starting in 2013, if I'm not mistaken?... If so, I'm in not hurry to swap 'em out.

I am in the market for a new wedge and there are so many out there that I am lost. So in effort to sort of get a poll of what the consensus is on THP, what wedge do you currently own and is there a wedge you would rather have?
Hard to go wrong with the CG15 and XFT's. Spiniest wedge was last years Callaway X Series Jaws. There are a lot of good ones out there.

I have Cleveland wedges on order... CG16. I owned a few different sets of Cleveland wedges as I've had the most luck and best feel from them thus far. I have not tested any other wedges though, because I'm comfortable and confident in Cleveland wedges I haven't felt the need to try any others at this point.

I've got the CG15 SW & LW in my bag. I'm also thinking about the DG spinner shafts.

CG 15 with DG Spinner Shafts. I dont want any others

Callaway Jaws (not CC). They are spin machines.

Timely thread for me.

Im using the Vokey spin milled 60* wedge and I love it, My other two wedged are part of my Mizuno JPX 800 set. Im looking at checking out some other GW and SW to get a comparison to the JPX. I had some CG-15 last year and did not like them at all they just felt clunky to me.

Im looking at checking out the new Mp-11 and maybe the XTF. I have never given any thought to Nike but it sounds like many people like them.

I also have two Spinner shafts ordered to put in my LW and GW just to see if I like them.

I have Vokey's in my bag. If I had to change, I would look at CG-15 or Mp-11.

I have a Scratch 56* and a TM 60*. I want a 52/58 Nike VR Pro combo

I think I'd like to try some Jaws. Never really thought about it since my xFTs are still new.

I really want a set of the VR Pro's. i think that will be my next purchase.

I currently have Titleist Vokey Oil Cans 52 and 56 plus a Cleveland CG12 60. I am very happy with my Vokeys, but I want to try the Mizuno and Nike wedges.

I currently have Titleist Vokey Oil Cans 52 and 56 plus a Cleveland CG12 60. I am very happy with my Vokeys, but I want to try the Mizuno and Nike wedges.

I know the NIke wedges are getting love all over the forums!

So I ordered the Vr forged black pearl wedge from GlobalGolf.com for $39.99 NEW. I got a call today that myseteriously they went to ship it and it was missing so they could not honor the deal. But they could sell me another wedge for $69.99 or get me the black one used. I was about to cancel order because the woman on the phone told me the non black version was $69.99. I went on their website and it is not $69.99 it is $39.99. I asked her to literally go walk to the warehouse and confirm that they actually have it. Still waiting on hold. I am 0-2 on these internet sites in my last 2 purchases.

Tap tap taparoo

It is in stock and new supposedly. Will have it in 2 business days. Very skeptical to say the least but for $39.99 even if it isnt black I will take a shot.

Tap tap taparoo

I just purchased a Mizuno MP T-11 54* with a Spinner shaft. I hit it in my yard and it felt great. Ill be playing it tomorrow. I got the Black Satin. I love the look.

I've been using black pearl Cleveland CG11s. I have hit all the CG's since then and I love 'em.

I'm currently gaming the Cleveland CG15's but am finding it very hard not to make an investment in the Nike VR Pro!

I play a Ram 12 - 60* its marketed as their Lob wedge. I bought it because I really wanted to learn to work on my lob shots and wanted a cheap club to start with. Turned out to be a sweet little club, that is durable and cheap. So I will be keeping it in my bag for the time being.

Vokey spin milled oil can in 50 & 56 low bounce. Plus a 57 Vega RAFW-03 with a DG spinner shaft that I play from the same distance as my Vokey SM 60, but with tonnes more spin. Maybe one day I'll try Scratch Wedges.

I just got my Nike VR Forged Wedge. It is in perfect brand new condition so I am relieved. The only problem I have is the damn decal that Nike has to put on the face of the club that is now leaving residue no matter what I do to it. I heat gunned it and goo goned it and it is still there. Any suggestions?

have you tried white spirits at all, I always use it to remove goo residue

Back