What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esox, that sounds good, although I"ve never had an egg on a hamburger - do you keep the yolk runny?

I've gotta forage for food tonight... don't know what I'll find.

Esox, that sounds good, although I"ve never had an egg on a hamburger - do you keep the yolk runny?

I've gotta forage for food tonight... don't know what I'll find.

Not runny. I break the yolk and spread it just a bit before flipping. Don't overcook the yolk side.

Kevin

Sopes... Mexican food.. Good stuff

Going to get Sushi tonight with GG and meeting our friends from Wilson Staff there. Love this sushi place. Should be a fun time for everybody.

We had a great time at dinner tonight. The Wilson Staff people are great! We also saw Tiger there with some friends including Notah Begay. They were a couple tables away from us. The sushi was exceptional tonight. Too bad Puttin4Bird wasn't with us tonight. I know he is hoping to have a Tiger stalking sighting. :wink:

Yeah TW was in great spirits out with his crew. Food was wonderful tonight and Wilson Staff was a joy to be around. P4B would have tried to give him a little roofie colada.

had chicken apretada last night... no tw sightings :(

Toast with butter... too hungover for real good

Phad Thai Gai, I love cooking Thai and East Indian food.

Omelettes in a bag.

Omelettes in a bag.

Gotta know what this is!

The wife and I split a porterhouse, snow peas and a salad. Oh yeah, and a nice Cabernet.

wait wuttt?
i had pork and beans sprouts
Gotta know what this is!
The wife and I split a porterhouse, snow peas and a salad. Oh yeah, and a nice Cabernet.

Here's a good video. She talks for a bit (about a minute) before getting into how to do it. They say 13 minutes, but the more cheese you put in, you want to add more time. We cook ours about 15 minutes and add a lot more bacon, sausage, green onions, tomatoes than they suggest - - - ours come out more in the shape of a burrito than how this comes out at the end of the video. (We also add a lot more cheese)

What's nice about it is you can make everyone's omelette at the same time and everybody gets to eat together. Make sure to use FREEZER bags, the quart size. You can use a sharpie and put everyone's name on their bag(s).

i am gonna try that soon... time to buy ingredients!

Baked potato with salsa and chili

meat loaf tonight... its been ages since ive had it and it was good

Not sure yet. Fish 'n' chips last night.

Leftover Pulled Pork.
We threw 9lbs of pork shoulder in the slow cooker on Sunday evening and let it cook till dinner time on Monday.
I didn't have any though... I went for Charcuterie last night!

Ikea dinner... meatballs with sauce, lingonberry, mashed potatoes, sweet potato souffle.

Beanie weenies.

Here's a good video. She talks for a bit (about a minute) before getting into how to do it. They say 13 minutes, but the more cheese you put in, you want to add more time. We cook ours about 15 minutes and add a lot more bacon, sausage, green onions, tomatoes than they suggest - - - ours come out more in the shape of a burrito than how this comes out at the end of the video. (We also add a lot more cheese)

What's nice about it is you can make everyone's omelette at the same time and everybody gets to eat together. Make sure to use FREEZER bags, the quart size. You can use a sharpie and put everyone's name on their bag(s).

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Im doing this tomorrow.

Changed my mind, doing this now! lol Didn't have a quart size bag only gallon so put an extra egg in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed my mind, doing this now! lol Didn't have a quart size bag only gallon so put an extra egg in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna have a long omelette. Make sure it's a freezer bag, they hold up to the heat better.

Chili's has the Old Timers burger special on Tues, cheese burger, fries & coke for $5.99. It was very good.

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Im doing this tomorrow.

I know she says "don't worry about the bag burning" but I'm leery about heating up any plastic that isn't specifically meant for cooking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back