Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to party, and I like my Jesus to party. I like to think of Jesus with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

i love any talledega nights reference!

Threw a kegger in the sticks at this kids house for my birthday. We were underage and having a great time. All of a sudden everybody is running and yelling "cops"!

We throw the keg over a fence and down a hill just as the officer came into the yard. Since I was feeling courageous, I approached him. The first thing he says is, "have you seen a loose pig?" I had not, and told him so. He takes off. Five minutes later this big sow comes running down the street squealing away. We somehow contained it and the cops came to take it away.

We retrieved the keg and drank our foamy beer uninterrupted. In all, it was a pretty sweet birthday.

Erica had a party at a local bar for my 30th. My son was born two months before, so I wasn't up to date on my party skills. We had a keg and I kept drinking something they called a fishbowl. Basically, a gallon of margaritas. Also, my boss brought me a bottle of jameson.

Well, I totally blacked out at about 10pm. I'm told I was asking for ginger ale to mix with the whiskey, but no dice. So I just cracked the bottle and drank it straight. I drank a little more than half and they carted me home.

I woke up to an unhappy Erica and a bed that was covered in whisky/cake frosting barf. Good times.

Threw a kegger in the sticks at this kids house for my birthday. We were underage and having a great time. All of a sudden everybody is running and yelling "cops"!

We throw the keg over a fence and down a hill just as the officer came into the yard. Since I was feeling courageous, I approached him. The first thing he says is, "have you seen a loose pig?" I had not, and told him so. He takes off. Five minutes later this big sow comes running down the street squealing away. We somehow contained it and the cops came to take it away.

We retrieved the keg and drank our foamy beer uninterrupted. In all, it was a pretty sweet birthday.

haha!

Well we got a late start to our keg since it was after prom and started on it about 12:30 and by 3 it was gone, now there was a lot of us and thankfully we had back up but my buddy got the bright idea to drive his cousins brand new 08'(new then) mega cab thats lifted and has just about everything you could ask for to then end of my driveway to meet his mom to drop off some stuff with her real fast and he hauls back and goes off the road and nails about 6 tee posts and messes up the front end and blows out a tire. So the next morning we wake up severley hung over with 50 cars everywere and have to build fence and the truck sitting next to the house not looking so good, thankfully it didnt cost very much to fix. Good times lol

I have feeling Hawk has many more of these gems. Keep 'em coming. They are great.

i bet you like to watch back to the future just for the soundtrack!.

Funny but I still listen to Power of Love everyday. "You dont need no credit card to ride on this train".

In my college days, one of the things we would always do is swallow those expanding sponge dinosaurs that come in a pill form. We would thenmake ourselves puke out dinosaurs at peoples parties.

I love the girl or guy that always makes the food run right in the middle of the party and has about 20 orders from everyone then just comes back with about 45 hamburgers, or the late night Whataburger runs at 3 or 4 in the morning!

Funny but I still listen to Power of Love everyday. "You dont need no credit card to ride on this train".

In my college days, one of the things we would always do is swallow those expanding sponge dinosaurs that come in a pill form. We would thenmake ourselves puke out dinosaurs at peoples parties.

classic! never thought of that. i once swallowed a goldfish that made an appearance about 30 minutes later, still alive too.

Every year Larry Joe Taylor has a massive Texas music festival and it last pretty much all week and its in stephenville, Texas were I went to college and it falls right in the middle of school and all of the proffesors just basically dont even teach and some even cancel class because they know no one will be there. There is over 10,000 people there probably closer to 20,000 just drinking and having a good time. They camp all week and are a ton of campers/campsites every were, (first experience) well we start about 2 pm on friday afternoon and head up to the main stage area around 9 already hammered and there are beads flying every were shirts being throw, girls running around topless, and basically just the biggest party you can imagine, if your a nascar fan then just imagine the races on a friday/saturday night but with live music, it was the greatest night ever, i ended calling the 24 hour van that they had set up for college kids to get back to the dorm room and my cousin is with me and on our trip to the backroad to meet these people ( a good half mile or so) i fall over on a tent with 2 people in it the crawl on my knees for about 50 yards trying to get away. It was a good night for sure, turns out the football coaches daughter was getting a ride home also and had a nice conversation with her lol

nope, dead serious. We had parties every weekend in highschool, had the after prom keg party at my house and few other keg parties at my house, then just other parties here and there. I thought everyone did? sucks for you lol

Nah dude, my statement was sarcasm ahahhah. high school parties are still sick

I had the same thing hapen to me, only I was the one everyone treated as the keg and threw down the hill when I was under age. Later I discovered it was an electric fence!

classic! never thought of that. i once swallowed a goldfish that made an appearance about 30 minutes later, still alive too.

Gotta love the revenge of goldie!

I went to a college town where the cops were not all that friendly with parties that spilled out of the house and into the porch/yard. Having more than 3-4 people outside of the house at a time was a surefire way to get the party broken up.

Each year at the beginning of the year my buddies and I would through a HUGE kegger. Now, this was a special kegger... a ROOTBEER kegger. The goal was ALWAYS to have the cops stop and start the process of breaking up the party only to realize that it was 100% legal and they had to offer some BS reason (noise, fire code, etc) and always walked away with their tails between their legs.

This party served two basic functions.
1. Funny as heck
2. Every party we threw afterwards (with actual kegs)- there was some doubt in the cops minds if it was real or not... meaning we had a lot more wiggle room before our parties got broken up. A very nice perk to have in a very strict college town.

a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I used to love to party and be the life of the party. but at 40 years old with 6 kids sadly I had to retire and now I just drink myself to sleep most nights dreaming of the good ole days...

woot woot! the kid spent the night with the grand folks so we went out and got our party on! had some awesome locally crafted beers and enjoyed the evening out celebrating a good friends' bday (not you OEM, but you'll wake up to some awesome text messages!!).

the first one that comes to mind is a party in college and we were out at some lakes that had really high cliffs. The beer and whiskey talked me into cliff diving about 80 feet into the lake. Woke up the next morning with a sore head and sore feet.

Erica had a party at a local bar for my 30th. My son was born two months before, so I wasn't up to date on my party skills. We had a keg and I kept drinking something they called a fishbowl. Basically, a gallon of margaritas. Also, my boss brought me a bottle of jameson.

Well, I totally blacked out at about 10pm. I'm told I was asking for ginger ale to mix with the whiskey, but no dice. So I just cracked the bottle and drank it straight. I drank a little more than half and they carted me home.

I woke up to an unhappy Erica and a bed that was covered in whisky/cake frosting barf. Good times.

LMFAO. Hawk you crack me up bro. Nothing is worse than waking up with a wicked bad headache and then seeing the wife, having no idea why she is so pissed. You wanna ask but you are too scared to find out what you did.

So once upon a time I could drink as much as the guys and could easily hold my own. Fast Forward to current time and I am drunk after 1 drink. JB and I ordered drinks with dinner last night, I had a martini and after maybe 3 or 4 sips I was already tipsy. I am not even 30 yet and I can no longer hold my liquor...oh well I guess my party days are over. I still have the memories of the past, in fact I have enough stories to write a book.

So once upon a time I could drink as much as the guys and could easily hold my own. Fast Forward to current time and I am drunk after 1 drink. JB and I ordered drinks with dinner last night, I had a martini and after maybe 3 or 4 sips I was already tipsy. I am not even 30 yet and I can no longer hold my liquor...oh well I guess my party days are over. I still have the memories of the past, in fact I have enough stories to write a book.

Amen GG... I used to be able to get downright hammered and wake up for work at 4:30 AM no worse for the wear. Now it takes me like 2 days to recover. 31 going on 50 here.

i can completely relate. my idea of having drinks these days, is a couple of beers or a glass or two of wine, but no!!! not last night. you know it's gonna be a rough one when the shots of patrone are flowing before you even order your dinner. now i have to drive and hour and a bit to pick up the kid. wth was i thinking?

I feel your pain TC. My golfin buddies kept lining up Dr McGillicuddy's shots last night after our round. I don't drink much anymore but when I do peer pressure gets the best of me. I'm gonna miss this place.

i can completely relate. my idea of having drinks these days, is a couple of beers or a glass or two of wine, but no!!! not last night. you know it's gonna be a rough one when the shots of patrone are flowing before you even order your dinner. now i have to drive and hour and a bit to pick up the kid. wth was i thinking?

hehehe, that sucks bro. At least you had a good time!

I got socky with an 18 pack of ML and watched the Jersey Shore. Afterwards, I put a hat on sideways and fist pumped until Erica couldn't resist me lol. That's my story at least.

I got socky with an 18 pack of ML and watched the Jersey Shore. Afterwards, I put a hat on sideways and fist pumped until Erica couldn't resist me lol. That's my story at least.

i did see a dude out last night that had a jersey shore tshirt on. i asked him if he knew that he was in asheville?

Sounds like a typical Friday night in what we call Sleazeside Heights in NJ (normally called Seaside Heights). And yes, that's a town that's on "the shore". At least you didn't bring home any grenades.

Sounds like a typical Friday night in what we call Sleazeside Heights in NJ (normally called Seaside Heights). And yes, that's a town that's on "the shore". At least you didn't bring home any grenades.

+1 but grenades love too Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this chick loves to party! i wonder if she's just excited b/c it's ole gray's bday?

[video=youtube;vSd_-M2njhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSd_-M2njhc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back