Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In college i used to come into spanish class and the professor would look at me, shake his head, and say jesus. Happened at least 5 times! lol

Great stories guys. Reading these is as much fun as shooting roman candles at a wheelbarrow full of gasoline. And everyone knows how fun that can be!

Ok. I'll share another story since I'm sitting around bored and I just remembered an interesting one.

One evening at the fraternity house a group of us came up with the idea of having a scavenger hunt in the country. This scavenger hunt competition wasn't too creative. It was: "Who can collect the most roadkill in an hour?" We split up the group and each picked a sober driver of course. After driving all over the place we returned to claim victory with a deer, 2 squirrels, a racoon and what we think was a skunk. It probably wasn't the smartest competition but we had a blast!

Just a thought, but pickup a few of those road kill on the way to the outing and maybe we can get TC to eat them on a bet, haha

Just a thought, but pickup a few of those road kill on the way to the outing and maybe we can get TC to eat them on a bet, haha

I was wondering when roadkill stew would be mentioned. I just saw a moose by the roadside today I could send ya. :D I wish I could make it to the outing but I have to be in a wedding that weekend. It's rough being a good friend.

I was wondering when roadkill stew would be mentioned. I just saw a moose by the roadside today I could send ya. :D I wish I could make it to the outing but I have to be in a wedding that weekend. It's rough being a good friend.

I would HATE to see the car that hit that thing.

Nobody parties like I party. Is it still in my avatar?

Dang man, you make a lot of weddings, lol. Catch a bouquet already, haha. Wish you were going to be there, but good friends come first. (wait a minute, are we chopped liver?)

I would HATE to see the car that hit that thing.

I'm sure it was a semi with a grill guard. Those things stop for no animal.

Dang man, you make a lot of weddings, lol. Catch a bouquet already, haha. Wish you were going to be there, but good friends come first. (wait a minute, are we chopped liver?)

You won't find me diving for the garder belt anytime soon. I have 3 more to attend this year after the one on the 18th. My friends must give in to peer pressure easily. (You're not chopped liver, I just met them first)

To keep on topic, this thread might get a few updates from me if I continue my trend of being the entertainment at weddings.

My Names Rod, and I like to party...

Speaking of partying did anyone catch David Feherty's description oh his 61 he once shot? He thought he missed the cut so he went out and got hammered then realized the cut line moved back and he was in so he goes out still drunk and shoots a 61 ROFL.

I think his comment was.. "I shot a 61 once, but I can't remember much of it"

???

???

UGHHHHHH what is wrong with the forums help hacker!

Speaking of partying did anyone catch David Feherty's description oh his 61 he once shot? He thought he missed the cut so he went out and got hammered then realized the cut line moved back and he was in so he goes out still drunk and shoots a 61 ROFL.

I think his comment was.. "I shot a 61 once, but I can't remember much of it"

kinda like bodie miller and his down hill ski'ing. i don't know how people can do that.

Oh man, it's early in the morning for me to reminisce about partying. Yes, I love to party. Probably far too much for my own good. I don't get to that often these days, but from 15-29 I went pretty much non-stop. I will try to think of some good stories and share them

Here's a story from age 18.

My (then) girlfriend and I decide to camp out at her grandparents with my buddy and his girl. They had a pool and this giant country yard. So, after a night of craziness that will not be described, we wake up. My buddy and I both had to work at 9am. We are dying of thirst and have nothing to drink. In the cooler is a bunch of partially melted ice, water, grass, and some empty beer cans. So, we start filling up the beer cans with the water and pounding them one after the other. We look over a ways and see the grandparents looking at us with a very concerned look on their faces hehe.

Nobody parties like I party. Is it still in my avatar?

yes, it's still there gasman! i never had any doubts about you. i bet you like to watch back to the future just for the soundtrack! or i bet you can replicate every move kevin bacon pulled off in footloose. either way, i know you like to party.

Around 18 I passed out with my arm around my girlfriend. Still had a cigarette burning. Wake up to find a big hole burned through her shirt and down into the mattress.

Left a hippie altar full of candles burning as I passed out. Woke up three hours later to a blazing inferno hehe.

This is second hand as I tend to black out.
Friend and I are mad at somebody (highschool) and decide to throw a brick through his window. Well, we chicken out and decide to head home. I must have been nervous bc I tell my friend we need to get rid of the evidence. Some poor guy wakes to the next day to an unintended hole in his windshield. Think dazed and confused. I feel bad about that still today.

You tell me. Does this guy like to party? I think so.

DSCF1786.jpg

I did not drag in until 3am this morning....
Evidently they thought it would be a good idea to throw me a promotion party at the local club....
what a blast!!!
and yes...8:25 is too early, but I have a 7yr old that I promised an omelet to this morning

I did not drag in until 3am this morning....
Evidently they thought it would be a good idea to throw me a promotion party at the local club....
what a blast!!!
and yes...8:25 is too early, but I have a 7yr old that I promised an omelet to this morning

Congrats on the promotion.

I still like to party, but I stay away from the whobag jumpoffs now days.

I like to party, and I like my Jesus to party. I like to think of Jesus with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

sarcasm? ahahha

nope, dead serious. We had parties every weekend in highschool, had the after prom keg party at my house and few other keg parties at my house, then just other parties here and there. I thought everyone did? sucks for you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back