Wish me luck guys! First tournament back on Tour!

IndianaAmateur

Amateur Tour Player
Reaction score
Handicap
The 2012 Golf Channel Amateur Tour fall season kicked off on Saturday the 1st. The Indiana Tour has 2 upcoming events. The first one is on the 15th at Trophy Club. If you havent heard of this course, which Im sure you all have, it is a very tough and testing course and will require use of every club in the bag. Im in a dilemma though becasue I go from Driver to 4 iron. No woods or rescues in the bag. I dont have available cash so I will have to go at this one without them. Anyways, I played gere 2 times before on Tour and managed 3rd both times. I did have woods in the bag then though! Also, the following Saturday, the 22nd we have one at West Chase Golf Course. I have never played this course but Im good friends with the owner which is also the owner of my home course, so Im sure hed let me get in a couple practice rounds. Sorry for the long read just very excited to get back on Tour especially with my game right now! Thanks and feel free to leave comments, suggestions or whatever the heck you feel like saying! Thanks:D

Have fun Indiana and don't put too much pressure on yourself. After my Mom passed away recently I figured out that golf is not the all mighty important thing going on and I have played much better. When you don't hype up about the game so much you play so much better under pressure. Just remember to have fun and not put all your eggs in the golf basket.....

Have fun Indiana and don't put too much pressure on yourself. After my Mom passed away recently I figured out that golf is not the all mighty important thing going on and I have played much better. When you don't hype up about the game so much you play so much better under pressure. Just remember to have fun and not put all your eggs in the golf basket.....

Oh Ive learned over the years to never take anything for granted. I am so greatful to be able to do this and have the support from my family and friends.

Good luck Indi, I'm sure you'll do great!

Kick Ass IndianaAmateur!! Soon you're going to have to change your SN to IndianaPro !!

Good luck buddy! Happy to see you having some fun!

Play well IA! Good luck to you.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Good luck!!!

Happy thoughts and smooth swings to you, IA.

Happy thoughts and smooth swings to you, IA.

Thanks! Sure wish I had your 3 wood...lol! Ill manage as long as my drives are decent. I get pretty good distance with my 4 iron so as long as I can stick that plan it shouldnt be to bad without a wood in the bag

Good luck in the tournament. I'm guessing you don't know anybody with some hybrids or woods you can borrow huh? If not, practice up on the wedge game as I'm sure it will come in handy if the course is a longer one.

Sent using Tapatalk

Good luck!!! Believe!!!!!

Best of luck, hit em straight!

Unless you need a draw of course :act-up:

Best of luck man - looking forward to reading the recap!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

play well man, good luck out there and have fun.

Have fun out there. Just laugh at your bad shots and enjoy the good shots. As said earlier, when you realize there is so much more than golf, then you can relax and just have fun out there with no pressure.

Good luck to you!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Best of luck.

Tapaway!

I feel your pain, my clubs were stolen recently and I as well go Driver straight to 4i right now. Waiting for the J40 woods to come out to try before I buy. But I digress. Good luck in your upcoming tournaments!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Good luck Indy! You're gonna do great! Hit em straight

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Sounds like a lot of fun. Remember, it about who has the best "misses".

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the good spirits. I will def. be taking it with me to the course

Back