Yani Tseng struggling

BTW, great win for Yani. I was rooting for Ai to get the win but Yani is a heck of a golfer.

I just hope we don't get a new thread every time she shoots over par :alien:
We would if it were Eldrick.

And speaking of Eldrick, if Yani is struggling, then what the heck is Eldrick doing?

We would if it were Eldrick.

And speaking of Eldrick, if Yani is struggling, then what the heck is Eldrick doing?

Imploding? Whatever it is, it is sort of fun to watch........:D

Yani didn't stuggle too bad.....

Won again. 14 wins in 13 months.

Has anyone in recent memory won 14 in 13 months? She is a machine. Uber impressive.
TapAhoy!

Wow. Her winning all the women's majors this year does not seem far fetched.

Kevin

And she's that good without Mizuno irons? :alien:

And she's that good without Mizuno irons? :alien:

I heard from a friend of a friend that they are actually Mizuno irons dressed as Adams.

I just hope we don't get a new thread every time she shoots over par :alien:

No but it appears this one may get bumped every time she plays well.

No but it appears this one may get bumped every time she plays well.
Why not? We get a new Tiger thread or a bump of an old one every time he does, says or thinks anything. At least Yani actually wins golf tournaments.

Why not? We get a new Tiger thread or a bump of an old one every time he does, says or thinks anything. At least Yani actually wins golf tournaments.

Just seems like a jab at OP who was sincere when questioning whether or not something was legitimately wrong.

Just seems like a jab at OP who was sincere when questioning whether or not something was legitimately wrong.

I'd say 14 wins in 13 months is worth talking about, and this thread is on that subject. The OP himself has stated that she's his favourite LPGA player. Reckon this thread is actually a good example of how all golfers suffer periods of not quite playing to their potential, and it's all about how they work out of that slump (however big or small a slump it is).

Anyhoo. Yani really does seem to continue being somewhat impressive.

First of all it was not a jab. It was the only Yani Tseng thread of relevance I could find without starting another thread on a tournament that nobody could watch. Seems to me that it is quite on par with the conversation throughout this entire thread because it was about how she is playing currently at the beginning of the golf year.

I heard from a friend of a friend that they are actually Mizuno irons dressed as Adams.

really? I don't trust Golf Digest but her WITB said she played A4s...

Looks like an A4 to me.

yani-tseng_t620.jpg

And I stood fifty feet from her at the Prattville, AL event last year and they were Adams.

Mizuno are awesome at forging forgery.

You guys have never heard of the "friend of a friend" sarcasm?

You guys have never heard of the "friend of a friend" sarcasm?

So you're saying that might be a new TaylorMade iron she's playing?

:D

So you're saying that might be a new TaylorMade iron she's playing?

:D

That's what a friend of friend of a cousin told me, so it's possible.

Spoiler
Yani wins by 6. 4 for 6 on the year I believe.

Still struggling.

Kevin

Too bad Yani isn't more relevant/known in the sports world. She's a good golfer. But most people don't know who she is.

Back