Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

Got Horschel, Weekly & Walker. I need Points to slip and let those three have the top, needless to say Points will probably win and those three will all slip 5 or more spots. :alien:

Any from page 1! These guys are going at it....

Noticing how D.A. is moving his right foot back when on the tee. Just like I do. LOL.

That, and a a strong grip, and teeing down just a little.....works wonders for me.

I would kill for a round where I had 6 straight pars. Crazy to think that Horschel had 6 straight birdies and still only leads by 1.

This has been an exciting Sunday with DA and Billy slugging it out. Hope for my teams sake that Billy wins, but if DA takes it he deserves it.

All of these players using the left hand low putting grip makes me think they are getting an advantage from it.

All of these players using the left hand low putting grip makes me think they are getting an advantage from it.

We should ban it.

Except for FK, because he's got special THP exemption.

We should ban it.

Except for FK, because he's got special THP exemption.

That's right, cross handed for the win. I will never get away from it.

That's right, cross handed for the win. I will never get away from it.

You shouldn't, it makes perfect sense to me....and you're FK for crying out loud! I'm just terrible at it.

Huge putt! What a solid round

Way to go for Billy Horschel!

Wow what a great putt to get your first PGA Tour win. Nicely done Billy

Great putt. Great rounds from DA and Billy.

Yea pretty good golf on display today. Congrats to Billy

Tapa Slice

Billy Horshel has been knocking on the door for a while now....glad to see him get the win....plus I had him in Fantasy :D

Back to back weeks of picking the winner!

Back to back weeks of picking the winner!

Nice! It seems like I can only pick the winner every other week. I did have Ricky Barnes this week and boy did he let down Friday-Sunday

Tapa Slice

I had 1, 6 and three guys 15th. Hopefully move up a bit this week.

Congrats to Billy Ho! I can't believe I didn't take him after asking just a few weeks ago why others were. I learned he's been playing great golf. Still didn't take him. I had two at T8, two at T15, and one at T21. That's it.

Hope to maybe pick up a few spots with Points coming in 2nd and then a couple of 15th place guys. I had Billy in the line-up for a few weeks but didn't take him this week for some reason.

This was easily my best week, 1st, T-6, T-8, 2 folks T-15, T-32, T-42 & T-47. I finally moved into the top 100 last week and hope to move up again this week.

Back