2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good going MK, looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Only 2 more spots remain.

congrats SW and Matty!

Matty Crack -- You got to wear that dress in your advatar down to Florida bro :D

His strategy will likely involve a voodoo priestess and indian princess and copious amounts of alcohol...I'm immune to two of those..

Ah but the third one is gonna get ya!!!!

I hope you play better as well, that was rough to watch. I pity the poor fish in those lakes along the Squire course, I'm sure you killed 2 or 10 of them with all the balls you put in the water. .

Yea I know poor fish, I should of brought a rod n reel for as often as I was in the water on that course. I will do better this outing.. Count on it!!

Welcome to the outing Matty!!!!!

Matty Crack -- You got to wear that dress in your advatar down to Florida bro :D

I'm cheesing so much I'm so happy! Gona get some special puma outfits for all the haters!!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Hey buddy that is some FUNNY stuff :laughing::rofl:.. Looking forward to seeing you and Rhino in duel at OK Corrral :starwars:

It is going to be great golf, played by two gentlemen who have greatly improved their games.

Spoiler
yea I don't believe that :poop: either

Waiting to hear back from gg, I'm ready to be in!!!

Did you take some coin off chosen1 today. That should help offset cost :D

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I'm cheesing so much I'm so happy! Gona get some special puma outfits for all the haters!!!

You are now banned from the outing for using that phrase. maybe next year. :alien:

It is going to be great golf, played by two gentlemen who have greatly improved their games.

Spoiler
yea I don't believe that :poop: either

Just so you know Rhino, I shot a 91 on the Champion course the first year and a 91 again on the 2nd year. A year's worth of lessons didn't help me too much there. Haha.

Did you take some coin off chosen1 today. That should help offset cost :D

Ha we play Friday , hes a 5 I'm a high 17.. not fair lol

Ummm...I don't think he's that old. :laughing:

Uh oh, after OG gets through with you it looks like you are in for a second arse whipping from an old man. :eek:k: hehe

You are now banned from the outing for using that phrase. maybe next year. :alien:

Cheesing? That's gangsta ebonics right?

I think OG wants to see me in a dress..... hmm kb u better watch out

Wonder why OG hasn't been on the MC thread bragging about whupping his wife's arse today???

Congrats on getting in SW and Matty...hope the last two get filled real quick.

Wonder why OG hasn't been on the MC thread bragging about whupping his wife's arse today???

We all know better KB. Give it 3 days and he will forget the results and talk trash again.

OG went bad, only a paradise fan would do that to a woman:beat-up::act-up:

Just so you know Rhino, I shot a 91 on the Champion course the first year and a 91 again on the 2nd year. A year's worth of lessons didn't help me too much there. Haha.

I'd fire your coach KellyBo!!!

Seriously, I have a lot more to improve in my game than you do, add to that I have made the mental commitment to get better and not just say it. ( getting a coach) When I set my mind to something I tend to accomplish it (too damn stubborn), Take for example the bear trap at PGA National ,at the first outing I shot +15 on the 3 holes (yuck!!) I committed to do better on those holes and this past year I shot +5. I will be better at this outing, I dont know if it will be good enough to beat SW, but we'll have a good time none the less.

Ha we play Friday , hes a 5 I'm a high 17.. not fair lol

I'll negotiate your shots for you bro! Glad your coming down for the outing! Some rookies mixed in with the seasoned vets

I'll negotiate your shots for you bro! Glad your coming down for the outing! Some rookies mixed in with the seasoned vets

Me too, don't let my 40 tattoos fool you, I'm far from the hard core stereo type, glad I can put faces to names

We all know better KB. Give it 3 days and he will forget the results and talk trash again.

Ok so she shot a 41 and I shot a 43 with a dunk in the pond on #5. Go Team Hacks as once I get down to the Outing I am planning on whupping some serious booty :deadhorse:.. KellyBo putted really well today. I hit my driver really well and chipped, well like a chipmunk or should we say a chupchunk :D. I had two birdie putts lip out on the final two holes that would have scratched this silly match....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back