The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to board my flight back to NJ from Ft. Lauderdale. It's been a nice couple of weeks overall, but I'm itching to get back home and get into SERIOUS THP mode with the testing of the Bstone Balls and my incoming Cleveland Classic. I hate only being able to THP on and off...but it was a nice escape from the NJ weather.

Safe travels buddy, there's no place like home.

Lmao. Dude I went in they hooked up the drugs to my IV and asked me something stupid like my name. Next thing I knew I was being wheeled out of the room wide awake and my hand all bandaged up. I said WTC just happened. The lady gave me a Pepsi and I ask if she had anything to put in it. She said I'm going to get tracy to babysit you. LOL

Versed is REALLY good stuff!

Get well soon Kmac!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lmao dude. The pre surgery lady made fun of me because I was wearing a Nike shirt with an Adidas jacket. Tough crowd! Yeah I dunno either I just know whatever they gave me for "twilight" was good stuff. I don't remember a thing.

That is awesome they gave you some good stuff. I was just giving you a hard time for the hair net. Get well soon and get back on the course.

Tapatalkin

Versed is REALLY good stuff!

Get well soon Kmac!

It sure was. They gave me hydrocodone for later as needed.

Best stuff ever. Keep it for your back pain if you can.

Very good stuff. Mix's well with a beer, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Very good stuff. Mix's well with a beer, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

I was going to test this out but she drank the last one before I could mix and match lol

Feel better Kmac!

This picture should so be your temporary avatar! If they fixed your trigger finger, does that mean you won't be able to pull the trigger on OEM stuff so easily anymore?

It's been a little off lately, I think they might have fixed it.

It's been a little off lately, I think they might have fixed it.

And now I'm going to have some off time to ponder. A lot of pondering.

Hope you feel better dude.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

And now I'm going to have some off time to ponder. A lot of pondering.

About to board my flight back to NJ from Ft. Lauderdale. It's been a nice couple of weeks overall, but I'm itching to get back home and get into SERIOUS THP mode with the testing of the Bstone Balls and my incoming Cleveland Classic. I hate only being able to THP on and off...but it was a nice escape from the NJ weather.

Good for you dude, glad you enjoyed it. I'm pretty jealous of you I won't lie. But glad to have you back in the best state in this great nation. :D

lol at your hospital pic Kmac. Hope you feel better soon dude and get back to golfing. I hope you at least got to hit the Mashie a few times.

Thanks JB and puttin4gooddrugs. And frank not good for the PayPal account.

Dirtydawg I didn't get to hit the mashie FW or the J40's

Glad to hear Kmac pulled through. Dude, I knew a guy that had the trigger finger. He got is some bar fight and sliced it on a broken beer bottle or something. You been rumbling in your off time?

Damn, that sucks. Stupid weekend snow storms.

Hey TC how far do you live from Duke/UNC?

The good news is that by the time you heal, you will be that much closer to the THP Outing and Demo Day.

Careful with those gowns. They open in the back.

Kevin

Hey TC how far do you live from Duke/UNC?

He's in the western part of the state, at least 3 hours away from the Duke area, if not further.

People like chunky, FrankA, and bahester are around there.

He's in the western part of the state, at least 3 hours away from the Duke area, if not further.

People like chunky, FrankA, and bahester are around there.

Damn, TC sounds like he has a lefty-friendly, W/S stocked shop around him and I wanted to visit it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back