The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is Forum Leaders who think they need a gold star for everything they do :act-up: but I'm an enabler, so I gave you a Thanks anyway Cookie.

Hahahahaha, everyone that comes in here to rant will now hopefully leave with a laugh. Mission accomplished!

This thread has been hilarious this morning. Thanks.

I hope all these applications aren't for my chauffeur position in the Sprinter, I thought I had that job.

I hope all these applications aren't for my chauffeur position in the Sprinter, I thought I had that job.
Haha, I had forgotten about that.
What about me jerk of jerks?
I'll hire you too Dev, you can be in charge of Social Media (oh good God that would be bad).

I'll hire you too Dev, you can be in charge of Social Media (oh good God that would be bad).

Wont you need a new Maintainence guy soon?

Dude, I would be amazing at that job. Just use my twitter feed as my resume.... :alien:

I hate seeing people that I know don't work on my floor coming out of the stairwell and going into the bathroom. I know where you work, what are you doing in there that you won't do in the bathroom on your own floor and what makes you think we want you doing it on our floor?

We've talked about this dude! Come on down!

One day I would love to. Talked to my gf about Florida the other day and she was really open to it, because its close to Mississippi where she grew up

One day I would love to. Talked to my gf about Florida the other day and she was really open to it, because its close to Mississippi where she grew up
Depends on what part of Florida. Im about 12-14 hours from the Mississippi line.

Depends on what part of Florida. Im about 12-14 hours from the Mississippi line.

Haha wow. We are closer in Kansas City.. We just wont tell her that.

I would truthfully love to be in Florida, SC, Georgia.. somewhere in there.

It's really hard to call in sick when you can't talk.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I hate seeing people that I know don't work on my floor coming out of the stairwell and going into the bathroom. I know where you work, what are you doing in there that you won't do in the bathroom on your own floor and what makes you think we want you doing it on our floor?

Sometimes they're occupied and waiting isn't an option or a want. That, or they're cleaning and you can't use it. I've had to do it a couple times and it's annoying too.

Weed eating is dangerous, I got a chunk of crap in my eye and had to come home to get it out. My damn arm still hurts too, where's my pacifier?

my work pc is running like crap this morning.

Just an aggravating day at work and it isn't near over. I already cant wait to get out of here and go for a run to blow off some steam! Just one of those days I guess.

I am so sore from intramural basketball last night. Wow. I am so out of shape haha

Wisconsin sucks today. 14*. 40 mph winds. 3-6" of snow. After it rained all day yesterday.

People that do things and want recognition for every little thing they do. It's your job. Just shut up and do it. You're recognition is your paycheck.

Haha yeah, I can't stand people who will die without recognition

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back