The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin sucks today. 14*. 40 mph winds. 3-6" of snow. After it rained all day yesterday.

Come to New Mexico, No rain or snow in months, just perfect low humidity golf weather

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

We have the same thing going on. Rain before snow and a deep freeze sucks. Everything is icy.

Weed eating is dangerous, I got a chunk of crap in my eye and had to come home to get it out. My damn arm still hurts too, where's my pacifier?

It's really fun when you have a bunch of dogs. When you hit a good fresh pile you know it.

So my girlfriend has been pretty sick and I told her she probably had bronchitis and to go in, sure enough we caught it on time and the doctor gave her some erythromycin and cough syrup with codeine, still ain't nobody got time for that since midterms have been killer this week lol, I'm glad we caught it early

Feeling quite blue/down.

No idea honestly, but the sense of this is overwhelming right now.

Go home. Look at your putter collection. Instant happiness!!

So my girlfriend has been pretty sick and I told her she probably had bronchitis and to go in, sure enough we caught it on time and the doctor gave her some erythromycin and cough syrup with codeine, still ain't nobody got time for that since midterms have been killer this week lol, I'm glad we caught it early

What happens if you don't catch it early?

I totally understand, been there recently. You've got a mess of friends here in your corner amigo.

Think of your putter on the way! Today is a bit "blah" and I don't know why. Perhaps because I know I won't play golf until Thursday at the earliest.

Cheer up buddy. It's that time of year.

I don't know, all I know is it isn't the funny/humorous kind or feeling. I don't like this, at all.

Packing for our move 1000 miles away SUCKS!!! March 1st is our move date and its not to far away.

I don't know, all I know is it isn't the funny/humorous kind or feeling. I don't like this, at all.
Well, disregard my video I just posted then. But I do always feel better when I hear that song for some reason.

You need a good solid hug man. Chin up, it'll pass.

Why do the news people say that someone found a dead body? Can't they just say someone found a body? I think the dead part is inferred.

If you can get outside, something about the sun helps.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Negative thoughts creeping about something? I'm a worrier and it happens often to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back