Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

At the golf course. Can't wait to get home and watch it!

Thank you Josh & Morgan.

The raw emotion that was displayed was REAL, as real,as it gets. We shared something special that weekend.

I truly hope that ANYBODY that has any aspiration of doing something like this, take the time to watch this. I know most of the people this is meant for are obviously not reading this post, but just putting it out there anyway.

Mike Dean can be seen in the background giving me a much needed pep talk.

I was pretty down on myself here, as I had just lost 3 holes in a row to take it to AS going to 17.

I may or may not have been kind of mental there.

U had the shot in you i just made sure u werent thinking about anything but swinging the club

damn you guys...getting me all worked up in here on my day off.

I might be at a loss for words.

Watching that again, rushed all the emotions back to me so quick. Unreal what that experience was like, and what it did for me as a person.

Totally true my dude

I was so emotional this entire round. I was ok at first but as soon as JB said "In match 15, the captains match...." I immediately teared up. So much build up and so much anticipation and there we were. What a day. What an event.

I truly hope that ANYBODY that has any aspiration of doing something like this, take the time to watch this. I know most of the people this is meant for are obviously not reading this post, but just putting it out there anyway.

I think there will be a lot if people that do take the time to watch it. I hope so anyway. This group of guys created an amazing bond. That's what the Morgan Cup was to me. I have such close friends all over the US and the world now.

I love this. All of it. If you don't, then you don't have a pulse.

The thing is, this can't be done like this! This is is, the mold was broken and you made it. Unless you can be cloned, THIS IS IT!

I love this. All of it. If you don't, then you don't have a pulse.

Or you are a complete troll and an a-hole. This is amazing.

Oh my god I can't wait for the 2014 announcement.

I want to be a part of something this amazing again.

2 years on Team Hackers, under Chunky, can never be out-done.

an honor and a pleasure.

Oh and the 2014 MC announcement is coming up after this...in case you forgot.

Agreed the only way to get a small glimpse into just how much emotions were running wild

I might be at a loss for words.

Watching that again, rushed all the emotions back to me so quick. Unreal what that experience was like, and what it did for me as a person.

Could not of said it better Ryan. This entire journey was so intense for me, brought out a variety of emotions as well. I am a sobbing mess right now remembering how I felt that afternoon.

Thank you to all who have made nice comments about shot of mine they have seen on the video.

It was truly an honor being in the 2013 Morgan Cup.

I'm nice and liquored up from my beer judging, and ready to watch some quality golf. And I'm talking about THP golf, not that crap that's going on at Oak Hill (I picked Adam Scott to win...).

Could not of said it better Ryan. This entire journey was so intense for me, brought out a variety of emotions as well. I am a sobbing mess right now remembering how I felt that afternoon.

Thank you to all who have made nice comments about shot of mine they have seen on the video.

That shot on 18 took cajones my man. I am proud of you buddy!

Jake: any reason you didn't pick me?

someone shut that damn baby up!

Love hearing Jake here! Dude is just amazing!

Back