The Perfect Angel

Wow JB what a great post!! Thank You to Morgan for everything she does!

Well said JB, GG does so much for everyone on the forum.

Great post, JB. Morgan deserves all the love we can give. I can't wait to meet both of you in AC!!!!

Morgan is fantastic. No doubt about that.

Kevin

Very well said JB. Morgan is such an amazing person. Making so much happen by herself all weekend must have been difficult. Everything has turned out so great. Thanks for all your hard work Morgan!!!!

The coverage this morning has been fantastic. Thanks so much for all of the hard work Morgan.

John Deere Tap'n

GG is great! She is such a sweet person. She has gone out of her way to make me feel good about trying to help THP in a small way when she didn't have to. Morgan rocks!

Look forward to meeting you and JB in Iowa come September! Sounds like you deserve a TON of credit for everything we get to do as THP members!

Thanks GG!

I thought this thread was gonna be about me =[

Morgan is great and people need to make a tour stop and thank her in person!!

Morgan is just awesome and does so much for THP its sometimes unfathomable. Morgan, thank you so much for all that you do for us!!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Morgan is cool, Morgan is a firebrand. She is wicked awesome!

Thank you Morgan! You are a warrior woman :)

Having had the pleasure of meeting you as well, one of the nicest most fun women I've ever been around.

Well done Morgan. It is amazing what you have accomplished and in true THP fashion it will likely become bigger and better. Thank you so much for your hard work and ability to make dreams come true.

Well said JB, nothing to add because you said it all!

Thank you Morgan for all you do!

it's so amazing to see your dream come together through the person you would most want to share it with.
you guys have something special in each other and in the organization you've both worked so hard to put together, which no doubt runs top notch, like a well oiled machine, day in and day out.

Morgan after working with you last year on the first MC and seeing how much you put into getting footage up right away for the forum, seeing you out on the course this year was even more special. I'm glad you were able to get out and see the fruits of your labor this time around.

Now get back to work :)

--
Tapatalk2

Well, the coverage itself looked pretty awesome, definitely made me want to be there. So if it was awesome to watch, then it was probably a million times better to actually be there.

Thank you Morgan for all of your hard work!

~Rock

Trying not to tear up at work. Beautiful thoughts JB. I am so glad I met Morgan, she is truly an amazing woman.

I haven't met you yet but I know how hard it is to pull off something as grand as the Morgan Cup. Judging from all the respect you are receiving from members on this site, you certainly can tell it is deserving.

She truly is an incredible person. Getting to work a little closely with her during the MC just shows how great she is. We love you GG!!

Morgan thank you so much for all that you do, as a THP member I love seeing and viewing all the awesome stuff here on THP and know you have a lot to do with it. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Well put JB!!!

I can't wait to meet you Morgan and JB in AC but thank you so much for the hard work and dedication it takes to keep this place running!

Morgan is the Yin to JB's Yang. She's organized and planned and thorough and professional. She runs a tight ship and makes things happen. I sure am glad she's around. She's also much nicer and prettier than JB.

Seriously, thanks for all your hard work and effort. Your selflessness is unreal. I am a better person around here because of you. Hopefully all your hard work pays off one day!

You're a rockstar Morgan. The footage and the flow of the entire day one coverage was incredible. Your hard work throughout the entire event is evident and based on what the staffers said about the next two days, I think we're going to be knocked out of our chair with the footage we're about to see. I'm bummed that I have to leave tomorrow's footage even for an hour!

Back