2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited about this one! I don't think anything can stop me from making it next year. I may have to start a special account where I dump untouchable money just to ensure that I make the next one.

We will have another announcement coming up later today and will update the 1st post accordingly.

We will have another announcement coming up later today and will update the 1st post accordingly.

Sweet - hitting new posts every 15 seconds :D Looking forward to more info!!

I'm already doing math in my head. You can probably guess that's a dangerous thing. Wedding and outing in one year? Is it possible?

I'm already doing math in my head. You can probably guess that's a dangerous thing. Wedding and outing in one year? Is it possible?

is for me. I have Outing, Morgan Cup, and Wedding(plus 4 friends weddings). It's daunting but if you plan for it, it can happen

is for me. I have Outing, Morgan Cup, and Wedding(plus 4 friends weddings). It's daunting but if you plan for it, it can happen

:D I'm hoping so. It's not too expensive to get to Orlando from over here at the moment. I've got 6 weddings to attend this year, mine next year, a house move in about a month and a high maintenance better half....but I'm thinking that I can do this.

OG and I are excited that the next outing is closer to us. The drive will be an easy one for us. You can definitely count us in.

I am still getting over the drive from WPB :beat-up:. I love the fact that the next outing is closer (Orlando) and the Grand Cypress Resort looks great!

The beauty that this can be spun into family vaca with the parks nearby is going to be the selling point for me.
We've been talking about bringing our 4 year old to Disney/Universal for months.
Here's my opportunity.
After reading the recap thread, I can't miss this one.

Sweet looking venue. Hope its in the cards this year.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Very excited about this one! I don't think anything can stop me from making it next year. I may have to start a special account where I dump untouchable money just to ensure that I make the next one.

I hope you all can make it as well. Saving a little each week certainly does help.

Should take me a little over an hour to get there, so airfare or gas money is of no worry. I'm waiting for the day to signup and I'm in. I'm going to throw a Z-Star driver and two Mashies in the bag this month and then I'm holding off on club purchases until I go to Demo Day.

I'm so excited and I just cant hide it . Im about to lose control and I think I like it. Oh yeah! (Me Singing while reading about 2012):banana:

:D I'm hoping so. It's not too expensive to get to Orlando from over here at the moment. I've got 6 weddings to attend this year, mine next year, a house move in about a month and a high maintenance better half....but I'm thinking that I can do this.

Doesn't Virgin Atlantic fly direct here from Glasgow? I know definitely from London. I can tell by all the Virgin planes flying by when I'm out and about (i'm on the eastside of town close to the airport).

Doesn't Virgin Atlantic fly direct here from Glasgow? I know definitely from London. I can tell by all the Virgin planes flying by when I'm out and about (i'm on the eastside of town close to the airport).

Yeah I'm sure you're right. I know I can get direct from Glasgow now, whereas last time I was over, I had to drive to Manchester. It's all starting to make sense.... :D

Man o man! Im in. You knew this though lol! I couldnt agree with TC more right now.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said, +1

By the way JB, if I haven't worked out my swing by then:banghead:, I want those 10 minutes you said it would take to fix it:D

refresh....refresh....refresh....

My only question is will it still be limited to 50 golfers? The last one filled up fast, but this one sounds like it'll fill up even faster!

I'm in, and considering how I'm struggling at work today, I will be taking a few more days off on the backside of this outing.

--
tapatalk

My only question is will it still be limited to 50 golfers? The last one filled up fast, but this one sounds like it'll fill up even faster!

That info is coming up soon, but we think there might be a few more slots.

That info is coming up soon, but we think there might be a few more slots.

awesome!!!.. and refesh some more.....

1st post updated with some new information.

Very cool JB!! I hope I can get my game together before then!

Boom. This is awesome. I love the competition side of it and the fact that it can include everybody. Well done!

you have me intrigued! Although after last weekend I doubt I would play 2 rounds again in May(if that's when it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back