Short Driver Contest Videos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the 2011 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day we held a fun little contest where participants tried to hit a driver as close to a staff bag that was about 75 yards away from them. Here are some fun videos from that contest.

Way to go Yoccos! How close did you hit it?

He hit the bag and then ended up about a foot and a half away.

That was such a fun contest. There were some really good shots made by quite a few out there.

Thanks for posting the videos, that was fun to watch. I have never tried to hit a driver 75 yards, I imagine most were very long, or very short because not having feel for a 75 yard driver shot.

Great videos!
That really looked fun !!

haha I was hoping for something a bit more ridiculous like the Euro PGA boys skipping the balls acros the water and hitting the gong..

"first to knock the staff bag over with a low screamer!!" hahaha

haha I was hoping for something a bit more ridiculous like the Euro PGA boys skipping the balls acros the water and hitting the gong..

"first to knock the staff bag over with a low screamer!!" hahaha

Dude, we're not serious enough for that kind of action. :D

That contest was a blast! Congrats again Yoccos.

Congrats again Yoccos that was an awesome contest!

Hmm, I can't see the videos

LOL at the victory video. Nice job on the win, Yoc!

thats pretty cool, and to actually hit the bag is even better!

that would of been a blast, congrats Yoc

Very cool, where do we sign up for next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool, where do we sign up for next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign up has not been opened yet, but it will be soon. You can follow that in the 2012 Golf Outing thread.

That was a blast!!! Thank you so much THP and Cleveland Golf. Secret was I played the wind. There were some great shots by everyone.

You were killing that driver on Sunday dude.

That was a blast!!! Thank you so much THP and Cleveland Golf. Secret was I played the wind. There were some great shots by everyone.

Posted via Tapatalk.

That was a great win Yoccos!!

Very cool. Who were the brave spotters out there?

Way to go Yoccos :D

That looks like it would have been a blast. Great idea for a contest. Congrats Yoccos!!

Awesome contest, it was a lot of fun! Congrats Tina!

Back