2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be wise to wait for the schedule before making tee times for a 2nd round...:act-up:

It would be wise to wait for the schedule before making tee times for a 2nd round...:act-up:

haha i was thinking the same thing

just a interest thing.. lol i can only imagine why we should wait, guess that may be one of the many surprises!! haah

Sounds like I better start working out and stretching now then!

oh all right, I cant imagine you guys would have anything up your sleeves:clapp::clapp:

I am honestly considering taking a vacation from alcohol during this event to squeeze every ounce of golf/THPer conversation outta this bad boy.

Count me in for as much as possible!

...and maybe a rum here and there haha

I am honestly considering taking a vacation from alcohol during this event to squeeze every ounce of golf/THPer conversation outta this bad boy.

Count me in for as much as possible!

...and maybe a rum here and there haha

haha ill take a long island please

just spent some time looking at pics of the course/resort...man it all looks amazing, first class all the way, I cant wait!

Spent some time at Grand Cypress this morning and believe it is going to make a truly memorable venue for the THP Outing.

That's good news JB. Course looks amazing online; counting down the days until sign up! Can't wait to be part of a such an amazing event. Thank you and Morgan for all of the efforts that you put into this for our benefit!!

Spent some time at Grand Cypress this morning and believe it is going to make a truly memorable venue for the THP Outing.

thats great, like mcook said it looks amazing on their website, the facility also looks stunning.

Just a week and a couple of days till sign up. I am already excited, I will be a basket case by the 8th at noon.

Well I just relieved some of my stress for the 8th, I ordered a new smart phone so I can get all registered while playing in the blitz on the 8th. I hope I learn how to operate the darn thing by then. :D

Well I just relieved some of my stress for the 8th, I ordered a new smart phone so I can get all registered while playing in the blitz on the 8th. I hope I learn how to operate the darn thing by then. :D

i hope you got the internet plan because if not you will be paying a arm and leg while signing up lol, for some reason they took the data plan off my phone and my phone bill was over 1600 bucks, needless to say they admitted it was their fault and i only had to pay my normal rate thank god.

Sounds like you are all hooked up for the registration! You got the funds, you got the phone, and you got the mojo :D.. It's going to be a weekend you will never regret :golf2:

Alright, forgive me as I have been travelling the last few days... What is the villa cost per night as a whole?

Alright, forgive me as I have been travelling the last few days... What is the villa cost per night as a whole?

Villas hold 8 people. Im not sure I understand the question.

I don't have pricing for the villas as a whole because the rates are based per person not per villa. They do offer 1 and 2 bedroom villas but I do not have the pricing on that just yet. I should have those numbers next week or the following week when I have my meeting with them to get pictures for everyone.

Villas hold 8 people. Im not sure I understand the question.

Just asking how much it would be to rent an entire villa for the night so I could do the math myself.

I don't have pricing for the villas as a whole because the rates are based per person not per villa. They do offer 1 and 2 bedroom villas but I do not have the pricing on that just yet. I should have those numbers next week or the following week when I have my meeting with them to get pictures for everyone.

Thanks!!

Hey all,

Have any of the fellas gone to a THP outing yet with a wife and child that do not golf? If we can make the outing, I realize there will plenty for her to do while I'm golfing but I'm still concerned she'll be bored doing whatever it is she's doing by herself with a 1 and a half year old. We're a younger couple and it's not like she can leave the child in the room to go to the spa. Haha. So I'm just wondering if any couples like us have attended and how things went.

This weekend we went to the beach in Navarre, FL (nice low key beach by the way). And what we did was invite someone along at no cost, except babysitting. Haha. Might have to do something similar for the outing if we decide to go.

Hey all,

Have any of the fellas gone to a THP outing yet with a wife and child that do not golf? If we can make the outing, I realize there will plenty for her to do while I'm golfing but I'm still concerned she'll be bored doing whatever it is she's doing by herself with a 1 and a half year old. We're a younger couple and it's not like she can leave the child in the room to go to the spa. Haha. So I'm just wondering if any couples like us have attended and how things went.

This weekend we went to the beach in Navarre, FL (nice low key beach by the way). And what we did was invite someone along at no cost, except babysitting. Haha. Might have to do something similar for the outing if we decide to go.

We haven't had anyone bring a child yet but we have definitely had non golfing wives so hopefully someone can jump in and let us know if they were bored. Although, I think there will be a whole lot more to do in Orlando...especially with a little one.

We haven't had anyone bring a child yet but we have definitely had non golfing wives so hopefully someone can jump in and let us know if they were bored. Although, I think there will be a whole lot more to do in Orlando...especially with a little one.

I agree GG. I'm not sure if the little girl would be ready for Disney World yet but I may see if my wife wants to invite another friend or couple to hang out with. Ya never know!

i hope you got the internet plan because if not you will be paying a arm and leg while signing up lol, for some reason they took the data plan off my phone and my phone bill was over 1600 bucks, needless to say they admitted it was their fault and i only had to pay my normal rate thank god.

I added the DataPro 4GB for 4G Smartphone Tethering, it is $45 per month. I will be able to use the phone or my laptop on that data plan.

I added the DataPro 4GB for 4G Smartphone Tethering, it is $45 per month. I will be able to use the phone or my laptop on that data plan.

sweet, didnt want you to get stuck with a massive bill

A bit pricier than PGA National, but it looks like an awesome place! This is def. something I don't plan on missing! My GF is all for it. guess we will start saving now for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back