THP Joins Grand Cypress

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since its inception, THP has always had a course to call home for product testing and fun. Since moving to Windermere, we have explored all the wonderful options that the area of Orlando has for golf and today made it official. GG and myself joined Grand Cypress Resort as our home golf course.

When THP was planning their 2012 outing, one course just blew us away with the way they treated people and how much they would enjoy having the THP members come and see what they offer. In the end, they blew us away so much, we decided to join and become members.

For the locals in the Orlando area, the deal is REALLY good and worth checking out. Its less than most of the upscale clubs and they offer 45 holes of great golf. The conditions are unreal and they offer both links and regular. Not to mention the practice facility that has it all including practice holes. Not a plug as we pay the same amount as anybody else would, but worth it if you are in the area and looking for a great club to join.

From today.

COngratulations guys! Good for y'all.

Great stuff, JB, I just assumed that you belonged to Windemere since you were playing there a lot but clearly I was wrong. Having spent some time looking at the course online I am very jealous.

• Admin
From today

Good to hear, JB and something to ponder. Glad you guys found a home course.

Congrats guys, glad to hear it worked out for you. Looks like a fantastic place to call "Home On The Range".

That's awesome JB, and it really puts into perspective just how great GC must be, for both the daily golfer and as a location for the next outing!

Can't wait to check it out for myself in 11 months!

Congrats - that is great to have such a nice place to play with all the variety you described!

Awesome news Team THP!! Congrats you guys, it sure seems like an awesome place!!

Congrats JB, GolferGal, and THP! I'm looking forward to seeing grand cypress next May. Hopefully sooner!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to checking this course out sometime

Congrats to you and GG! Great place to call "home"... from what I hear anyway!

Great job! It's great when you can find a place like that! Makes it easy to call it home.

Congrats, it is always nice to find a place you can call home.

Congrats JB and GG!!! That's a great place to call your home course. You guys must be stoked to start playing and practicing out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your new golf home.

Very nice! Glad you found a course to call home! Now if only I could make down for one of the future outings and experience it for myself!

Congratulations you two. One of my favorite places to play in Orlando and the people working at the club have always been top notch. You picked a great one, enjoy!

Once we learned just how close Grand Cypress really is to us and how incredibly great the membership package was we were both really excited to sign up. I also have a hidden agenda....I want to really start working on my game for the next outing and what better place to do that at then the course we will be holding the outing!

Congrats you two, after checking out the website and everything else it really looks amazing!!

congrats, lord knows you both deserve it!

Back