2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on getting the wife on board with this trip! :mohawk:

I think I counted 21 posts saying email sent within the first 20 minutes. That means I was off on my guess for the first day. I figured 20 on day one.

I think I counted 21 posts saying email sent within the first 20 minutes. That means I was off on my guess for the first day. I figured 20 on day one.

How about those with multiple golfers. We could have over 30 in first day.... But it might slow just a bit or pick up speed when people get home and start to panic.

How about those with multiple golfers. We could have over 30 in first day.... But it might slow just a bit or pick up speed when people get home and start to panic.

Pretty sure everyone has to send their own email. Not sure is that counts for married folks like OG/KB. I'm betting we have well over 30 on day one. Doubt that everyone who signed up posted that they did.

This thing is filling up faster than a slot machine in Vegas :D ! Congrats to all the ones who will get their confirmations in today :clapp:

This thing is filling up faster than a slot machine in Vegas :D ! Congrats to all the ones who will get their confirmations in today :clapp:

And did you & KB get yours?

Good thing I swallowed before reading that!

Really? Now that is even more funny given the context of the conversation...lol

back on topic, cant wait to see the final list of those going and working on finding villamates....its like summer camp all over again lol

back on topic, cant wait to see the final list of those going and working on finding villamates....its like summer camp all over again lol
I'm busting out the $ for a single. Trust me, nobody wants to sleep anywhere near me.
I'd be all :sleepy: while roomie would be all :dont-know:

Well I was on the golf course when I got my email saying to expect an email from GG around 2 with the details, so it is just a matter of time and I am 2012 Outing bound. WooHoo. :joy:

no one has actually signed up yet. you need to wait till at least 2pm, when they have the systems up and running. The email you get back tells you that.

calling now, first in thehold queue

Once my office mate leaves, I'll make the call.
Don't really want to be reading out my credit card info while he's around.

after being on hold a recording came on to leave a message and someone would call you back?

Just sent GG the email! I am one step closer to being IN!

I am booked!!! Boom!!

after being on hold a recording came on to leave a message and someone would call you back?

With only one person handling the account and multiple people calling at once, that is bound to happen. Leave a message and I am sure that they will be calling you back shortly.

With only one person handling the account and multiple people calling at once, that is bound to happen. Leave a message and I am sure that they will be calling you back shortly.

sounds good, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back