TaylorMade Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for all the information and pictures of the Morgan Cup staffers from Taylormade and their drivers, FW woods and hybrids. You will be able to get reviews and ask questions regarding any of the TaylorMade line.

You will be able to follow along with their thoughts and findings as they make their journey to the Morgan Cup. Lots of preparation stuff in here.

If you are unaware what The Morgan Cup is...Check this out.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17384-The-Morgan-Cup-Want-to-be-a-Tour-Player

Have the TaylorMade Staffers started getting their clubs yet? I didn't see that they had, but I may have missed it.

oohhhh, so exciting! I can't wait to see what everybody got!

Have the TaylorMade Staffers started getting their clubs yet? I didn't see that they had, but I may have missed it.

yeah, but CG13 is so ADD that he forgot to post it here!

I'm wondering what kind of personal touches they threw on these clubs.

video unbox video is uploading - 25 minutes.

heres a spoiler pic:
Spoiler
MCwoods.jpg

Holy whiteness!!!!

video unbox video is uploading - 25 minutes.

heres a spoiler pic:
Spoiler
MCwoods.jpg

So awesome CG!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!!

Awesome CG! Glad its getting ready to rain so I get home early.

Holy whiteness!!!!

Thainer is here?

Nice pic CG! Can't wait to hear how you hit them out on the course

Nice CG! Can't wait to see the video of your clubs. I'm sure it has the other 7 TM Morgan Cuppers just jumping for joy!

Congrats CG - nice sticks.

That's a quick turn around - weren't you just at the TM Lab to get fitted?

I've eagerly been awaiting this thread! Can't wait to get home from work!

Sent from Tapatalk

Nice CG! Can't wait to see the video of your clubs. I'm sure it has the other 7 TM Morgan Cuppers just jumping for joy!

Absolutely true here...I didn't want to be the guy bugging our tour rep for information, but I've been anxiously awaiting this thread to be started.

Sweet looking setup you went with CG, I can't wait to see your video. I can about imagine how excited you are right now, good stuff buddy!

Sweet looking setup you went with CG, I can't wait to see your video. I can about imagine how excited you are right now, good stuff buddy!

How many champagne bottles will go down in this video?? Congrats CG and look forward to the details of what you chose.

That's so awesome. TM really goes the extra mile every time

Honest reaction to clicking CGs spoiler...

"Holy sh*t."

I kick myself often for not at least trying to get involved in the MC... What an incredible experience this is turning out to be for you guys, and it hasn't even started yet!

Nice CG13...thats sick!!!

Multi-compound grips for added workability!

Can't wait for the video CG, lots of white and workability there.

Back