2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we all just get along???? hehehehe

I think we all need to go back to the cinnamon buns discussion haha

Or maybe discuss the awesomeness that is the THP Demo day, stacked with a bagillion clubs and all the flatstick a person could need!

Or maybe discuss the awesomeness that is the THP Demo day, stacked with a bagillion clubs and all the flatstick a person could need!

Nah let's just pick on the people who are already set to attend, get a nice start for the smack talk to follow!!! hehehe

Nah let's just pick on the people who are already set to attend, get a nice start for the smack talk to follow!!! hehehe

Why do you have to be so "short" with Dan?

cant wait to hit a bagillion clubs!

cant wait to hit a bagillion clubs!

We can all think about the clubs that are out now that we want to hit.

BUT - what about the clubs that are still in R&D that we know NOTHING about that WE WILL get to try out at the 2012 Demo Day!! Let the pondering begin.....

Oh demo day, you are teh secks!

P.S. I love Star Wars! @10YardDraw

Oh demo day, you are teh secks!

P.S. I love Star Wars! @10YardDraw

haha i thought so. I cant wait to hit all the clubs that arent even out yet, wonder what they will be, hmmm

We can all think about the clubs that are out now that we want to hit.

BUT - what about the clubs that are still in R&D that we know NOTHING about that WE WILL get to try out at the 2012 Demo Day!! Let the pondering begin.....

no kidding, the R12 that will fold up and fit into your pocket!

haha i thought so. I cant wait to hit all the clubs that arent even out yet, wonder what they will be, hmmm

I am definitely a nerd and love the culture.

One of the cool things about the demo day is that you get to be one of the first consumers to hit certain clubs and then you get to brag to your friends that you hit things they have not even heard about yet. You can't take any cameras to demo day if those clubs are out there though. Leaks = bad.

I am definitely a nerd and love the culture.

One of the cool things about the demo day is that you get to be one of the first consumers to hit certain clubs and then you get to brag to your friends that you hit things they have not even heard about yet. You can't take any cameras to demo day if those clubs are out there though. Leaks = bad.

This did not happen (that I know of) at the spring outing. Most OEM's come out with their new lines later in the year so no prototypes that I saw.

This did not happen (that I know of) at the spring outing. Most OEM's come out with their new lines later in the year so no prototypes that I saw.

Ah, I missed the last one, but the one before that, GG had to make sure that nobody had their phones as to not break embargo if somebody took a pic.

Ah, I missed the last one, but the one before that, GG had to make sure that nobody had their phones as to not break embargo if somebody took a pic.

thats cool, would love to hit some proto's

I missed the first one. It took place in the fall though, right? That's why they had the new ones.

I missed the first one. It took place in the fall though, right? That's why they had the new ones.

It sure did and the very first outing actually took place in the spring at JB and GG's house with about 25 of us and a car with puke on the side (and a dent in the launch monitor).

It sure did and the very first outing actually took place in the spring at JB and GG's house with about 25 of us and a car with puke on the side (and a dent in the launch monitor).

Sorry I missed that one, but if I have my way, I won't be missing any more of them!

Bwahahaha!

Is that why you skipped out on me for the scramble OG? My left handedness threw you off? JK

Sorry I missed that one, but if I have my way, I won't be missing any more of them!

Brother I skipped out on the scramble because Rbelbins wife wanted to play in a bad way so I obliged. Just being a gentleman :D...
Not to mention I had just broke my driver and was in an ill mood :angry:.. It literally snapped right in half :confused2:. No banging on the ground out of a temper tantrum or anything, it just snapped.

wonder how close we are to filling up? Gotta be pretty darn close

wonder how close we are to filling up? Gotta be pretty darn close

My guess is 10 to 15, but that is assuming there are several who are signed up that have not posted in this thread that they are attending.

Let's see what you come up with OG. Theoretical pairings will give all of us even more to think about for the outing. I'm probably one of the taller folks going to the outing at 6'3" but I have no trouble playing with the vertically challenged. Heck every time I play with CL, I think... When I'm a big boy, I hope I can have a swing like his.

Oh don't worry about that as they really don't need me to make the pairings mdbushsr although I think it could be fun to screw around with some of the regulars... :thumb: Besides GG always does a superb job with the actual pairings. Pairing groups up is not an easy job and almost always someone is going to wish they had the opportunity to have played with Joe Smuckeroo.

I say me and OG pair up and form Team Niblick!!! I know there are a few others out there that game these, to possibly make the team you must game at least 2 of them, for a guaranteed spot, game 3 of them!

I say me and OG pair up and form Team Niblick!!! I know there are a few others out there that game these, to possibly make the team you must game at least 2 of them, for a guaranteed spot, game 3 of them!

I hear ya bro! My Niblicks saved my arse today as my big stick (driver) was being a bad boy :D

I hear ya bro! My Niblicks saved my arse today as my big stick (driver) was being a bad boy :D

So in typical OG fashion, you changed it out again and updated your signature. It was different yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back